i love you | bang chan

a short fluff ☁️
yandere simulator setting, except there are no yanderes.

July 15, 2020 (Friday) | 5:38p.m.
Chan's POV

Today is the day! Today is the day I'll confess to my crush of 3 years, Park Y/N.

My hands shakily hold a letter, as I walk towards Y/N's locker.

When I arrive there, I double-check the note again,

Meet me under the cherry blossom tree at 6:00p.m.

~ BC

I seep the plain note through the thin holes of her locker.

And made my way to the tree.

if you're wondering why i asked to meet her under the school's infamous cherry blossom tree, there was a myth about this tree. It talks about how if you confess your love to someone on a Friday under this tree, it would be guaranteed that they will accept your confession.

Timeskip to 6:01p.m.

As I memorized the speech again in my head, I hear some footsteps approaching the tree.

"Channie? Is that you?", Y/N questioned, walking up the gentle slope.

I look at her direction, and I see her with a familiar note in her hands.

"Y-yeah, it's me.", I mumbled sheepishly.

She stands in front of me and asks, "So what did you wanna say?"

I exhale, too shy to make eye contact, observing the scenery, the gorgeous sunset, the petals around us, the view of the school.

I think, "well, here goes nothing."

"Y/N.. I love how talented you are. I love how genuinely kind you are to others. I love how beautiful you are. I just.... love you, and your everything. I've had a crush on you for a while, but the time I really realised I loved you was a year ago, on this day. I was walking around when I saw you feeding stray animals. You were so careful and gentle with them, i felt butterflies in my stomach."

I continued, "Since that was the usual path I take to go home from school, I saw you there, every single day. And your kindness just melted my heart. What I'm trying to say is that I Love You, Park Y/N. I love you with all my heart.", I finished my speech, finally making eye contact with her, love filling my eyes.

Her face softens, tears glistening in her eyes, her hands now shaking.

"Channie......

I love you too.", she finally spoke out.

END