PART IV*

Talulah's P.O.V.

"Tell me Puddin', do you dream of me?"

All the air I attempted to get into my lungs was a lost cause. My brain was buzzing like someone had injected caffeine directly into it. Everything was moving so fast, I felt like I was in slow motion. I couldn't form a coherent thought. The man who secretly plagued my dreams was inches away from me, and the look on his face told me he wanted me just as bad.

"Mr. Styles, I apologize if I said something inappropriate while I was drunk the other night, but this is getting mean."

"You can call me Harry, Talulah." His thumb that was caressing my cheek began to trace my lower lip, pulling it down slightly. "We both know you do it in your sleep."

How the fuck does he know about that?

Sensing the panic in my eyes, he continues to speak, practically reading my mind. "I have always thought you were beautiful, but it wasn't until I came home one day to find you writhing on my couch, moaning my name did I realize the full extent of my attraction."

My face instantly flushed red. I probably looked like a chameleon with the redness of my face matching the redness off my dress. I sucked in my left cheek to nervously chew on it. I can't believe he saw that. That's what I get for accidentally falling asleep. It wasn't my fault! He wasn't supposed to be home for another three hours. It's not like I can control my dreams. Fuck. How did I end up here?

"Don't go all shy on me now Puddin'. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." The hand that was on my face started to move slowly down my torso until it planted itself on my hip, while the other one stayed glued to the door. Subconsciously my body lifted slightly off the door to move closer to his touch while my shoulder remained glued to the wall. His thumb started moving back and forth on my hip as his intimidating green eyes stared into mine. "I'm sorry for the way I acted. I was trying to get you out of my head but it is not that simple. You're under my skin Talulah. You've buried yourself in my mind and my heart. And when you're around all I can think about is burying myself inside you."

My breathing was getting out of control, and I was keeping my mouth glued shut out of fear that I would whimper from his words alone. Jesus Christ does he expect me to respond? I don't even think I could tell you my name right now.

To make matters worse he leaned into the crook of my neck. First I felt his warm breath against my skin, and then I felt his lips open and close on my neck. His lips delicately dragged up my skin to trace the archway of my neck. I rolled my head to the side to give him more room. He continued to gently kiss up my neck, no biting or sucking, just kissing so I could feel the warmth of his mouth against my neck, at a painfully slow pace that had my knees threatening to buckle. I was biting my lip so hard I was worried that I would bite right through it.

His mouth finally made it up to the spot right behind my ear. He left the softest kiss there that had my eyes fluttering shut. "Please Talulah," he whispered in my ear. "Let me have you."

I released my bottom lip from my teeth so I could try to breathe. I was nearly panting at this point. He moved his face to the other side, repeating the action on the other side of my face by my other ear. "Let me make your dreams a reality."

I didn't even realize what my body was doing before my head started nodding on its own accord. My pulse was beating loudly in my ears and the pulse between my legs had only grown stronger. His forehead leaned on mine as we somehow moved even closer, but our lips still weren't touching.

"I told you to use your words baby," he breathed against my lips. Yup I was done for.

"Please, Harry," I didn't even finish his name before his lips collided with mine. I sucked in a deep breath through my nose at the contact and my body lurched forward to press against his. His hands removed from the wall and landed on my hips, pulling me closer to him. One of my hands tangled itself in the back of his hair while the other went under his suit jacket to feel his back through his shirt. Even through the thick material of his black shirt I could feel his strong back muscles that rippled across his skin.