PART VIII*

Talulah's P.O.V.

As I stood dancing with Harry in this empty building, I felt like I was floating. Part of me was wondering when I would wake up from the most cruel dream in the world, because there is no way that the perfect man, who I had been secretly pining over would be dancing with me, in a building that he bought for me to make my childhood dreams come true. But the craziest part of all?

He loves me.

He loves me. I figured someday someone might love me, but I never thought I would believe them. I had no idea it would feel this good.

My heart felt like a light bulb. One that if you looked close enough you could watch the electricity zip through it. And if you put just the right amount of energy into it, and held it ever so gently, you could feel the vibration zap through it. 

And as he holds me close to him like I am the dream that might fade, I have never felt more loved in my entire life.

"We should probably get back home. Ben is still waiting in the car," Harry spoke into my hair as he left a kiss to my hairline. We were still moving slowly in circles.

"Mhmm, two more minutes. I wanna enjoy this before I get mad at you all for keeping this from me." He ran his fingers through my hair as he let out a little laugh.

"You're really that mad at me?" I looked up and saw that he had stuck his lip out to pout. I leaned up and left a quick peck to his bottom lip.

"I could never be mad at you, especially after you did all this for me. Ben on the other hand is about to get an earful from me."

I felt him smile against my forehead. "You're gonna yell at poor old Jim from the coffee cart too?"

My back stiffened and I stepped back. My chin leaned forward as my eyes narrowed. "Excuse me? Did you just say Jim was in on this too?"

He put his hands up in surrender. "I might've let it slip one morning. He promised not to tell as long as he got to be your first customer."

I thought back to the five dollar bill he left in my birthday card. I looked over my shoulder to where I was already envisioning the counter to go, and I knew right then that I would frame that bill to be up there forever.

I punch him in the shoulder and of course it barely moves, but of course he holds and rubs it like I actually hit him. "You know what I take it back, I am mad at you for keeping this from me."

He grabs the hand that punched him and interlocked his fingers with mine. He pulled me back to him and leaned down to kiss me. "No you're not, but you are cute when you're angry."

Oh just you wait Styles. I will show you how cute I can be when I am angry.

When the haze from him kissing me lifted, I laced my fingers with his and started walking us toward the door.

"So, now that I signed the slip, when do you sign the papers for the building?"

He squeezed my hand. "Oh I signed them the other day."

"You did WHAT?" He had a smug smirk on his face. "You just bought the building, not even completely sure if I would want it?"

He looked down at me with an Are you serious, kind of look. "I knew you would want it. And if you didn't want it tonight, you would want it eventually."

I bit into the side of my cheek. He truly was the man dreams are made of. We slid back into the car and before I even buckled up I swung my bag and swatted Ben on the shoulder.