PART IX: THE FINALE*

Talulah's P.O.V.

6 Months Later

I turned around and gasped when I saw that Harry was down on one knee.

I rolled my eyes.

"Harry Styles stand up right the fuck now."

His head tilts up at me. "Why Puddin'? I was just stretching." A smile creeps over his face.

Again with this shit. He has been doing this for the last few months. I'll turn one way and the second I turn around the asshole is down on one knee, looking like he is going to propose. And every time I think it is the real thing, he stands right back up. Or he's "just tying his shoes". Or he's "just stretching." Or my favorite, "Puddin' have you seen my keys?"

No I haven't and why would they be on the fucking floor?

It's like he is trying to stress me out on purpose. The last few months have been absolutely crazy. I've spent most of my time getting ready for the bakery to open. It's been long nights and early mornings, cleaning and getting appliances in. Hiring a few staff members, which Harry was adamant about, especially because he knew how I would try to spend every moment there, and he would miss me too much. Leading up to the opening, Harry helped out on weekends when he could. I've learned that he is a pretty face and can also lift heavy things, so it's like he keeps unlocking super powers or more prince charming qualities as we spend more time together.

I think Harry's favorite part was the nights I would spend perfecting recipes and trying new things. He really enjoyed having so many sweets around the apartment.

Before I even started renovating the bakery I got settled in Harry's apartment - well, our apartment. I moved in, officially, but even he admitted that I knew the place better than him. I sold most of my furniture and stuff so I could have some extra spending money on the bakery, and well a little pocket money for him and I.

Don't get me wrong, I love when he buys me things and spends money on me. I am not in this relationship for the money but I have learned that gift giving is one of my love languages. And hey, I love things, and I am not gonna feel bad if I have a boyfriend that likes to get me things or spend money on me. What was I saying again? Oh.

Yeah, I had been saving up for a rainy day for us. I just wanted him to feel as special as he makes me feel. Not that I would ever be able to just buy him a building, but I wanted him to know that I love him. But I am pretty sure that telling him that every day helps.

"You know, I am not going to say yes when you ask me." I cross my arms over my chest.

His face falls dramatically. I can tell he is exaggerating, but there is a pinch of fear and dash of insecurity that sprinkles across his face. "You don't want to marry me?"

"Stand up." He stands to his feet and dusts off the knee of his pant leg that was just on the ground. I wrap my arms around him and lean my head on his chest. When he least expects it, I move my hand to pinch his hip, and he jumps slightly in shock. "Of course I want to marry you one day idiot. But when you ask me I am not going to believe you, so I am going to say no, and break your little heart." I state matter of factly and purse my lips like a child in a fight.

His hand goes to the back of my head and pulls my hair out of the ponytail it was in, rolling the hair tie onto his wrist. He cards his fingers through my hair and angles my face up to look at him. "Oh you'll know." He leans down and pecks my lips.

"Oh yeah? I'll just know?"

"Mhmm, you'll know. The room will be filled with hundreds of roses. No artificial light, only candles. The room will smell of lavender and I will be in my finest suit. There will be fairy dust in the air and the stars will spell our names," by the end of the sentence he is laughing at himself.