PART VI*

Harry's P.O.V.

The next few days were insanely busy. I had meeting after meeting and I barely got to see Talulah. I was trying not to make our relationship public just yet, especially since there wasn't an official label on it. I wasn't worried about it and neither was she. The days were filled with stolen glances and pulling her into my office for a cheeky make out whenever I could.

I was giving her more responsibilities, not because I wanted her to be away, I just knew she could handle it, and it was a huge stress reliever for me. She spent more time in my office, just sitting on my couch so we could be around each other. We hadn't had sex since that first night and I was going absolutely crazy.

Around 5:00 pm when most people were leaving for the night Talulah entered my office. She was wearing a black skirt that landed right above her knee and a white flowy blouse, with the matching black blazer over it. Her hair was up in the sleek ponytail that she always wore to work.

"So, I moved your schedule around a bunch to accommodate for more interviews so make sure you're checking your calendar. I just got off the phone with Anderon's assistant from the Sheffield deal, and he has agreed to go to dinner with you sometime next week, I will schedule it, don't worry. Is there anything I can do for you today?"

I leaned forward in my office chair. "One more thing," I said with arms folded, elbows leaning on my desk.

"Anything. What's up?"

"Lock the door." Her eyes went wide for a moment, clearly stunned by my response, but before I knew it a mischievous grin had taken over her face. She turned on her heel and clicked the lock closed. She took her blazer off, and threw it over on the couch. She walked over to me and the second she was within reaching distance I pulled her onto my lap.

She gasps, "Mr. Styles! This is very inappropriate behavior!" She wraps her arms around my neck and throws her legs over my thighs so I am holding her sideways.

"Can't help it Puddin'. You've been driving me crazy all day in this skirt of yours." My pointer and middle finger go under the hem of her skirt and start moving back and forth across her soft skin.

Her fingers start to play with my tie. "Now you know how I feel when I see you in a suit."

I narrow my eyes at her. "But I wear a suit everyday?"

"I know."

My hand starts to go up her skirt, touching more and more of her bare skin. "Tell me baby, what goes on in that head of yours when I'm in a suit."

She shakes her head. I can see the shyness start to creep up but she is definitely getting more comfortable around me. I just wish she would tell me all the things she likes or turns her on so I can do them for her.

"Mhm guess I'll never find out. Want me to tell you what I have been thinking about?" She nods her head. "Well, ever since I walked here Monday morning and sat down at this desk all I can think about is bending you over it and fucking you senseless. Would that be something you want?"

Instead of answering me she dove down to mine and she pressed her lips against me. I grabbed onto her thighs and shifted her so she was straddling my lap. I leaned back and looked up at her. "I guess that's a yes then?"

"Wait but aren't there still a few people around? Won't we get in trouble?" She was looking around as people were about to teleport into the room.

Oh you silly girl. You've got me wrapped around your finger and you are still worried about your job.

"Guess you'll just have to be quiet then," I whisper as I lean back up to kiss her. I can always tell when she doesn't want to lean all her weight on me, and it makes me pissed off that she feels that way so I make sure to grab her hips and pull her down onto me.