Party

Xela

"It is going to be the biggest party this year!" Annie pleads, excitement clear in her voice. Max slips his arm around her waist, "Annie if she doesn't want to go—

Annie shoots him a harsh glare, almost like she is asking him whose side he is on. "Please?" Annie asks once more.

"I don't know if I will be allowed" I say, which is true. Not that I would ask if I did go. Apparently every year there is a party at some football players house, and that happens to be tonight.

I remember Aliza telling me to branch out, to make friends and not be so reserved. With that though, I let out a deep breath, "But I will try to come."

Once I get home from school, I actually seek out my mother from her bedroom, where I assume she had been all day. It was Friday, meaning she was probably out of substances since I last got them on Tuesday.

My mom is laying on the bed, her eyes open and her chest seemingly still. For a second I'm scared she is dead, until she blinks and sits up quickly. "What are you doing in here?!" She screams. I flinch at her tone, but don't leave.

"I'm not going to be home tonight, I wanted to let you know." I say, realizing she doesn't care. Maybe I should have not told her, let her be worried for once. I doubt she would be worried, but maybe if I did it enough she would start to be.

I leave before she can respond, stopping when I hear the door bell go off. I warily come towards the door, opening it to find Annie smiling at me. I sigh in relief, not sure who I was expecting.

"I brought us outfits!" She squeals.

My eyes widen when she comes inside, "You didn't have to" I say, looking at the bags in her hands. I'm sure she notices the beer bottles scattered around, but she doesn't say anything.

"Please, I have more money than I know what to do with. I saw this dress and I knew it was perfect for you!" She smiles, probably not hearing how conceited she just sounded.

She follows me up the stairs to my room, gasping when she sees the door, or lack thereof.

She didn't say anything about it, thankfully. She laid out the dress she got for me, and I instantly told her no.

It was a black skin tight dress with the length looking far too short for me. It was covered in sparkles and had spaghetti straps and a small slit up the side.

"Just try it on!" She told me, handing me the dress. I had to tell myself she went out of her way and bought me this nice dress, otherwise I never would have worn it.

It fit like a glove, my breasts barely kept in by the thin fabric, my ass feeling like it's on full display. When I am done, Annie is already dressed in a beautiful pink two piece outfit and the highest heels I've ever seen.

"You look gorgeous!" She tells me before rifling through her bag and pulling out black heels. "Annie this is too much, really"

She rolls her eyes, "Come on, it's no big deal."

I decide not to argue and slip into the heels, feeing like a giant. I am already tall, but these give me at least two inches more. "We are so hot." Annie says as a statement, eyeing both of us in the full length mirror sitting in the corner of my room.