6

** I'm glad you all are enjoying this book! Thank you all for all the love and wholesome comments! I'm also glad you liked the ending to chapter 5, it honestly wasn't even part of my plot and added it for giggles but DAMN you all ate it up. Since we are all some Porco simps I'll be sure to add some flashbacks from that moment and feed us a little more wholesome moments. (Since it will be a scene involving alcohol, I do a NOT condone underage drinking. And please drink in moderation people.)

Anyways, thank you all and please enjoy! 

-- 

Present Day 

The early morning sun broke through the thin curtains that were placed over the window, shining through and hitting the young man's face. He scrunched his eyes, still closed, and repositioned himself by turning over, hoping to escape the rays that protruded though. The feeling was warm and inviting, although not much light had shone through, the sun gave a pleasant sensation to the man. Half awake, but his mind still clear he heard a small knock on his door. The knock was gentle, and waited for a response rather than barging in, it was quiet enough Porco believed he was dreaming it. Not yet awake, he stayed silent, until the knock was heard once more. He was pulled from his dream like state and let out a small groan, the one behind the knocking believing this was an invitation. 

A slightly disheveled, but wholesome, young woman stepped in and a small laugh left her lips. "All these years of getting up early and here you are asleep." She mused as her taller, blonde acquaintance stepped in after her, the door closing behind the two of them. 

"All these years of you two never leaving me alone is finally catching up to me," he mumbled before pulling his blanket closer to him. His voice was rough and low, having just woken up not on his own accord. 

The blonde man laughed, too loudly for Porco's liking at such an hour, "we even let you sleep in for two hours, it's 8 o'clock Porco. You'll ruin such a great day by staying in bed." Zeke's voice made him groan again, the statement making him think of what his father said to him over the years. But the younger blonde wanted nothing more than sleep to take him over once again, having been up most of the night. Much to his dismay, he felt himself becoming more and more awake as moments passed by. 

He opened his eyes, squinting at the sun beaming into his room. His features wore agitation, having been woken up earlier than we would've liked by his friends. "What do you want?" He asked, his voice still rough but not nearly as low as before. 

Zeke stifled a laugh at the young man before him, "you look like shit. More than you always do, that is, what the hell did you do last night?" He asked, now sitting on the end of his friend's bed, uninvited. Although dramatic, Zeke's observation wasn't entirely wrong; dark circles hung under his friend's eyes, his hair messy, and his shirt wrinkled and disheveled. He looked tired and unkept, something very out of the ordinary for Porco.

As if to add fuel to the fire that Zeke had already lit, Pieck piped up, "he was with (Y/n) last night. I saw them on the roof when I was heading home." The woman smiled gently, almost too caring for her own good; however, she knew what teasing she had started. "They looked quite cozy together," she added with a giggle. A small bit of payback for all the names he threw at her never hurt, especially knowing it would only go as far as Zeke picking and teasing. 

The older Titan shifter let out a loud laugh, "on the roof? You absolute dog! You'd better be happy it was only Pieck who saw!" His words insinuated such activities that made Porco's cheeks flush, making him look all the more guilty though nothing of the sort happened. The man howled with laughter, Pieck couldn't help herself in laughing either, "here I was thinking you'd never make a move on them, and it turns out you made plenty!"