16

** This chapter has soft Porco (we love) and it's full of sweetness. I really enjoyed writing this chapter. But, the next chapter, 17, will start where shit really hits the fan. So just mentally prepare yourselves. Or, if this is as far as you'll go - that's fine too! I will post trigger warnings so no one is unaware, but we all know how grizzly this show gets. Take care of yourselves and please enjoy!

Note: this chapter does involve a lot of drinking. I wrote this in the lens of a party were drinking is involved. This chapter is not me condoning binge drinking. Please drink responsibly!

--

Your house shone brightly against the dimly lit street, the lights within still burning brightly though the rest where dark and silent. Although the house was small and the foundation cracked and run down, it tightly occupied friends and family alike as the night continued on. Your eyes were blurry and your cheeks were hot, but you tipped your bottle back and took yet another sip of the drink that made you woozy. There was laughter and joy around you, although intoxicated, the smile on your features never left throughout the night.

You usually weren't the one who engaged in drinking, the effect of alcohol always whisking you away into swearing you would never drink again. Tonight was different, however, you wanted to celebrate. The impromptu proposal was, of course, means of jubilee; as soon as the ones closest to you heard, a party was required. The quant kitchen of your home that was once pristinely clean, was littered with cups and empty bottles. You sat in a chair at the table, Porco beside of you, and your friends gathered around as joyous laughter and conversation ensued.

Zeke positioned himself across the table from both of you, though his voice carried loudly as if he were next to you. "... so he proceeds to tell me right after a meeting." His voice held a chuckle as he continued on, "You should have seen his face! 'Practically pissing himself from excitement!" A laughter erupted from the room as he finished his drunken rant; recounting how Porco had told the older man the news.

The man beside you let out a chuckle, intoxicated enough to finally laugh at himself for once. His hazel eyes swam in a drunken stupor, and he sat back in his chair to refrain from swaying. The drink in his hand, nearly gone as he took another sip of the hoppy liquid. "And you didn't even believe me the first time," he quipped. His eyes now flickered over to you with a smile, "can you believe he called me a liar when I told him?"

The heavy, oak door shut behind the man with a loud thud. The idle voices behind it now completely silent as the door closed and he began to walk. Hazel eyes scanned the building before him, finally stopping on just the man he wished to speak to. He quickened his pace, boots hitting the wood floor was a small 'thump' as he did. "Zeke!" Porco's voice carried to the man a few yards away from him, causing him to halt and turn back.

"Are you ok?" The elder blonde asked, giving Porco an obscure look as he saw a smile on his face. "I've never seen you so happy to see me before in my life." As Porco stopped before him, he motioned the man to walk with him. Complying, the two men began to walk together back to the internment zone.

"I have good news," the younger blonde mused, "great news actually." Zeke pushed up his glasses to the bridge of his nose and looked over to him.

"We have a meeting about Paradis, and you have good news to share?" His voice sounded doubtful, and laced with a sense of pessimism.

Porco only rolled his eyes at the man's response, "I proposed to (Y/n) last night." The words rolled off his tongue with ease, an excitement to them that was easily apparent.