10

** Either chapter 11 or 12 will involve the big time skip from now to the beginning of the conflict with Paradis at the beginning of season 4 in the anime (idk what chapter that is in the manga oof sorry.) From there the timeline will go as per usual. I based my original timeline roughly 6 months after Porco received the Jaw Titan, so that would put the time skip around 3ish/4 years? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, AOT's timeskips are rough). That being said, if you'd like to throw out some ideas of where you would like to see said relationship at, then please do so! I personally don't want to write about a child, sorry if that's what you guys were gunning for, too much war and sad shit is going on and I personally do not feel comfy with that. And note for the time skip: (Y/n) has never been a weakling and that becomes very apparent after the time skip.

--

*small TW: first part alludes to adult themes (nothing detailed or graphic, just mentions)*

The small taps on the door were enough to gently pull the blonde from his sleep, the tapping continued followed by the sound of the door knob being turned. Much to the person's dismay, the door didn't budge - it was locked. Another series of taps caused the male to groan, fluttering his eyes open but quickly shutting them again from the sunlight that shone through the window. The tapping didn't seem to stop until he finally opened his eyes, squinting from the light, and whispered, "give me a minute." With a yawn, Porco rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times, grey eyes finally getting used to the sun lit room. Flickering to the side of him, he smiled gently as you still slept beside of him. However, the calming aura around him soon turned to slight panic. "Shit," he whispered to himself, "I'm never going to hear the end of this."

"Open this damn door already," a man's voice on the opposite side of the door rang through the room. Zeke. The loud voice made the blonde move quickly to the door, not wanting him to continue yelling and to wake you. The man silently thanked a higher power that both parties had clothes on, a decision made for the sole purpose of his mother walking in - but thankful nonetheless. With a click and a small prayer, Porco cracked the door just enough to look at the glasses clad man and the woman whom accompanied him.

"Would you shut the hell up," he hissed. The pair glanced at each other, then back to Porco. Both of them were puzzled to see a nervous, almost panicked, man to greet them rather than the usual standoffish nature he settled on. "What do you want?"

Zeke scrunched his brows in confusion, "we wanted to talk to you about yesterday. . ." The night's events had caused his mind to completely forget what had happened between the two men, it now dawning on him why both Zeke and Pieck had showed up at his door once again. "We also needed to talk to you about something else, it's important." His sentence fell on deaf ears to Porco, solely focusing on the fight that happened the latter day.

"Oh- right," Porco paused before letting out a sigh. "Yeager, can we talk about this later? I-" however his words choked in his throat as he was interrupted by the sound of your voice in his room.

"Who the hell is that? That's definitely not your mother." The sound of your voice alone made the pair in front of him stare at him in awe. Porco only closed his eyes and took a deep breath, preparing himself for whatever laughter or antics ensued.

"Porco is that-?"

"Yeah."

"And you guys-?"

"Yeah. . ."

"Holy shit," Zeke yelled and let out a loud laugh, Pieck letting out a small chuckle beside him.

"At this point just come in already, dammit," Porco groaned and let his door swing open. The pair locked eyes with you upon the door opening, seeing your eyes widen only made them laugh more. The once calm atmosphere of Porco's room was now filled with laughter and voices, and you let out a small sigh upon realizing you wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.