𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

EPILOGUE:EVERY LAST ONE

EPILOGUE:
EVERY LAST ONE

     "EVERYBODY WANTS A HAPPY ENDING right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back, and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now.

     "If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised. But come on, you know? That epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And, for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in." The recording of Tony was in the middle of the living room with Tony sitting on a stool as he looked at them, but he wasn't actually there.

     "So I thought I'd probably better record a little greeting. In the case of an untimely death on my part. Not that, death in any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's. . . it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. But then again, that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end." Tony suddenly gets up walking towards his camera. "What am I even trippin' for? Everything's gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to." He leans down and smiles, looking straight at his daughter. "I love you 3,000." And then, the recording ended.

They all go outside and watch as Pepper carries a wreath out of the house to an audience waiting outside for the intimate funeral. She lays the wreath on the lake. On top of the wreath is Tony's first arc reactor which Pepper had framed with the words "Proof that Tony Stark has a heart" back when she and Tony had first met. Pepper, Morgan, Happy Hogan, and Rhodey, all being joined by Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, May Parker, Thor, Bruce Banner, Doctor Strange, Wong, Scott Lang, Hope Van Dyne, Janet Van Dyne, Hank Pym, Peter Quill, Nebula, Rocket, Groot, Drax, Mantis, T'Challa, Okoye, Shuri, Clint Barton and his family, Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, Fallon Hart, Sam Wilson, Harley Keener, Secretary Ross, Maria Hill, Carol Danvers, and Nick Fury, silently watch as the wreath floats away.

She left the funeral, meeting up with Steve, Bucky, Sam and Bruce. Fallon stood there, holding Bucky's hand as she looked at Steve.

     "Now, remember―︎you have to return the stones to the exact moment you got them. Or you're gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities." Bruce told the man and Steve nodded his head.

     "Don't worry, Bruce. Clip all the branches." Steve grabbed the case that held all the infinity stones.

     "You know, I tried. When I had the gauntlet, the stones, I really tried to bring her back." Bruce told him, and Fallon glanced down to her feet as she closed her eyes at the mention of Natasha. "I miss her, man."

     "You know, if you want, I can come with you." Sam told him as the two started towards the machine that would allow Steve to go back through time.