𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:SPIDER-MAN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
SPIDER-MAN

THEY PULLED UP AT AN AIRPORT, a place where a white van was already there waiting for them. The four got out of the car. Fallon stood beside of Bucky, watching as two people emerged from the van; a man and a woman.

"Cap." Clint Barton greeted.

"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice." Steve told the male.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt."

Steve turned his attention towards Wanda, nodding his head at her. "Thanks for having my back."

The woman cocked her head slightly, glancing at Clint before she looked back towards Steve whilst saying, "It was time to get off my ass."

"How about our other recruit?" Steve questioned.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good." Clint answered before he pulled open the van door, making the man inside jump up in surprise. They watched as Scott Lang made his way out of the van with a grunt.

"What time zone is this?" Scott quizzed, looking at Clint before his attention finally fell on Steve, making him stop in his tracks.

"Come on." Clint said, pushing the man forward. Scott continued to look at Steve with surprise clearly written over his features. Bucky and Fallon exchanged looks with one another, a smile of amusement falling onto the redhead's face as she watched the interaction take place between the two.

Scott shakes Steve's hand. "Captain America."

"Mr. Lang." Steve nodded his head.

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He removes his hand from Steve's, turning his head to glance back at Wanda. "I know you too, you're great!" He then looks back towards Steve. "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so. . . thanks for thinking of me." And then, his eyes land on Sam. "Hey, man!"

"What's up, a tic-tac."

"Oh, there's definitely a story to that that I would like to hear later." Fallon spoke, a smirk falling onto her features.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I. . ."

"It was a great audition, but it'll . . . it'll never happen again." Sam responded, shaking his head.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked, going back to the topic at hand.

"Something about some. . .psycho-assassins?" Scott answered.

"That's one way to put it." Fallon muttered under her breath.

"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve informed the man. Scott looked at him, sighing as he shrugged his shoulders.