2

You looked so tired," Valentina said as she caressed Michael's face. He had helped her into her nightgown and was helping her into her bed, his body still hovering over her. 

He was surprised at her action the soft way she touched his hard features. Her cheeks flushed from her crying just minutes ago. 

"I am!" 

"We can talk about it," she said to him, looking deeply into his eyes. Her hands moved down to his broad shoulders. Valentina knew Michael, she knew he kept everything inside until it was too much and he acted out. Usually, violence or drinking and she needed him to be strong now because she wasn't. Being shot and those flashbacks of Kiara plagued her mind. 

"Talk about what? Me almost losing you and the baby? Being betrayed again by my second?" She felt his shoulder tensed up in her hands and nodded. 

"I don't want you to feel alone, Michael. I'm here for you unconditionally." His eyes met hers slightly widened as if what she said shocked him.

"Michael," she whispered to him, pulling her hands back up to his face again, and gently kissing his lips. 

He grabbed her face, pulling her closely, deepening their kiss. Valentina let her hands explore further down his body.  Gently rubbing against his abs then pulling at the drawstring of his pants.

"Is this safe," he asked between kisses and she chuckled.

" For me no, but for you yes." As she put her hand on his growing cock. Feeling its thickness and his deep moans as she strokes him.

"Oh, fuck!" Michael's hands left her face and wrapped around her neck, squeezing slightly. Then to her shoulders he gently removed the straps on her nightgown pulling it to her waist. All the while trying not to go fucking insane, and take her like he always does. 

She was recovering and he had to be careful. 

Valentina let out a moan as he started kissing her along her collar bone, and then her breast. Her hands are still busy pumping him.  Her hands were getting tired, and she pushed him off her, and he laid on his back as if he understood what she was going to do. 

Pulling off his trousers in one swoop throwing it to the side. She wrapped her mouth around him, and he groaned so deeply feeling the hotness of her mouth. 

She hadn't done this in so long. It felt unreal. He was the one who often gave   when they had sex because making her feel good was all he cared about, but this was heaven on earth watching as her head bobs up and down and sliding her tongue along his tip and saliva dripped down its length. 

He could come then but instead he lifted her from his cock, and pushed her on top of him. She let out a little yelp as she adjusted herself on top of his waiting as he guided her panties to the side and inserted his cock into her. 

She was warm and wet and felt her tighten around him, as her eyes rolled back as he slowly thrust back and forth into her. 

"It feels so good," Valentina moaned, resting her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. She came almost instantly as his thick cum filled her up. Falling to his side  and Michael kissed her pulling her closely once more. 

"I'm here for you unconditionally," the voice repeated in his mind. 

____________________________________

It doesn't matter how busy or how tired Michael was, his alarm always rang at 4:30 in the morning. He slept for less than thirty minutes. Shutting it off before it could wake Valentina who was still sleeping. He looked at her sleeping form kissing her forehead before he got up from her bed putting on his pants and leaving.