7

"Lorenzo calms down," Valentina said trying to calm down her ex-co-worker. She mumbled something to Benito and hurried inside.

She didn't need this now after reading that article her heart was racing. Why was those gossip sites so inquisitive? They even mentioned Andrew.

"No, I'm not going to calm down, you went ghost on me, Farrah. I thought something was seriously wrong with you and Bria, but lo and behold you were in France chilling not even considering my feelings." He yelled she didn't know what to say she couldn't even tell him the actual truth. That she faked her death and that her husband found out she was alive and kidnapped her.

"That day when you left in a complete panic played in my mind, I texted you a few times, and you were so nonchalant." He was talking to Michael she thought.

"Lorenzo please, I'm sorry okay what do you want me to do other than apologize? I'm sorry," Valentina tried calming him. Even though he was a nuisance at work they were close as co-workers. Working in that grocery store was traumatic they bonded, but she still felt he was overreacting.

Benito walked into the house then with Andrew still fussing.

"I think he pooped," he told her and handed her him. Lorenzo was still rambling on the phone, she sighed deeply as her son cried in her arms.

"Lorenzo, I need to go!"

"Don't you dare hang up on me, bitch!" She rolled her eyes and swiped the screen hanging up his phone.

Valentina carried Andrew into his room and placed him on his changing table. Benito came in just then staring as she took off Andrew's dirty diaper.

"Are you going to show Michael the article?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Oh, that's sad because I already sent it to him."

"What?" She almost threw the dirty diaper at him she yelled so loud that Andrew's eyes widened, and he started crying loudly.

"Get out," she pointed at the door and he walked out laughing. Ugh, she could kill him.

What an idiot!
______________________________________

Michael sat in his office listening to Krishna ramble about how he was not meeting expectations, and that his time in France set his business back not on financially but the other family was coming for his title.

Boss of all Boss.

"This time in France or vacation I once heard you mentioned it as was for my daughter and her health." He said cutting Krishna off his voice harsh.

"I know Michael but,"

"But nothing, I want the conversation to be over now. I here now and I will handle everything." He continued sternly to Krishna.

The old man nodded and Michael's eyes darted back to his computer screen. He was jam-packed with work plus, he needed a new second in command. He hated working in his second office, and rather be at home with his wife and babies.

A little smile escaped his lips before he found out that she faked her death. He had nothing to come home to, but now he had everything. A beautiful wife, and adorable daughter whom he would give anything to with just one bat of her eyes, the same when it comes to his wife, and a new son, his legacy.

Krishna rumbled through some paper across from him and their eyes both shot up when they heard a knock on the door of the office.

"Come in," Michael said flatly he had told his security that he didn't want to be bothered.