Chapter 15.

Smut next chapter? No? Yes?

Y/N POV

"Stay? Just for today? Please?"

Taehyung mumbles into my neck. His arms wrapped around my small figure softly almost like a teddy bear.

I ponder for a while before giving into him.

A long sigh releasing I let out a response. "Fine..I'll stay.."

He immediately lifts up his head, eyes glistening with tears, his nose stained a soft pink tint.

He looks like a soft teddy bear.

And I'm in love with him.

Should I be regretting this?

I've stayed away for so long and yet here I am falling back into his touch.

TAEHYUNG POV

I pull Y/n into the door still holding her in my embrace hoping she won't disappear again.

"Guys! Y/n's here!"

I announce throughout the dorm.

I immediately hear a few doors open and emerges out Jungkook, Namjoon, jin, and hobi.

"Noona's here?"

Y/n giggles. "Hey jungkookie"

"Hey Y/n nice to see you again"

"Hi joonnn"

"Y/NNIEEEEEE"

"HOBIIIIII"

Hoseok engulfes Y/n into a tight hug and my protective instincts kick in. I pull her back and glare at hoseok.

"Woah calm down pretty boy he isn't gonna take your girl.", jin laughs.

I glare at jin hyung and pull Y/n with me towards my room.

"Awe taehyung-ah let Y/nie stay with us a little more" hoseok hyung whines.

I look down to Y/n to see her pouting and practically begging me to let her stay.

I roll my eyes "fine. But don't you hurt one spec of her or your dead got it?"

"Okay okay we'll be careful lover boy."

Y/n hurries over to the kitchen grabbing herself a snack.

I walk over and watch her munch down on some fruit jin hyung was cutting.

"Do you want me to cut some more Y/n? What about mangos? Pears?"

She glances back over to me and nods her head excitedly.

Time skip

I'm laying down with Y/n now in my room. She had fallen asleep about an hour ago and is now cuddling up against me.

I look over in her direction and see her head resting on my shoulder, tiny fingers holding onto mine, and I can barely feel her hot breath on my neck as she breathes out.

God I'm so in love with this girl.

The way she looks is just so breathtaking. Her breaths start to stagger and she starts to wiggle around.

I notice immediately and try to hold her tighter to hopefully make her feel safer.

I wrap both my arms around her and rest my head on top of hers. She still moves around, but her breath is felt even closer to my neck.

Oh no. You better not taehyung. She's literally sleeping.

Thoughts run around in my head as I feel her pull herself closer to me.

Her leg wraps around mine and in between my thighs.

I feel her let out a soft moan and lord have mercy I think I'm going insane.

Shit.

608 words
A/n okay well yh. Smut? Maybe? No? Yes? Who knows.

Anyway that's chapter 16 yall.

And again thank you so much for 2.2k reads! I'm so thankful for this and how far this has come.

Sadly one for love will be ending soon and it is coming to an end..

But my other story 'missing' is still ongoing and you will be able to read it on my profile by just clicking on my name scrolli g down to storues and you will see it there!

Thank you all and enjoy ther rest of one for love!

-TBC-