Chapter 10. Girlfriend?

A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR PRESIDENT!! Namjoonie I wish you the best of your birthdays and good luck!
(Idk if I'm uploading this today since I'm writing this on the 11th)oh well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

TAEHYUNG POV
I chuckle seeing her flush and waddle away quickly. "Oooo Hyung made Noona shy~"

Y/N POV
"Y/n-ah you ok?" I hear Jackson question from the other side."yeah yeah. I'm ok". Jackson is my co-worker; or what I like to call him 'my old classmate that got the same job as me and has a huge crush on me'. I get up quickly and walk out of the back room to see Jackson waiting for me. "Do you want me to kick them out?" He asks eying Taehyung (he doesn't know it's actually bts). "What? No no. It's ok". "But he harassed you?" "Huh? Harassed?" I give him a confused look. "He pulled you into his lap and touched you. That's harassment". I burst into laughter, costumers turning towards my loud ass. "Haha Jackson. No. I know them" I keep laughing. "Then why did he pull you into your lap? Is he your boyfriend" I immediately snap my head up at the word 'boyfriend'.

I look back towards there table noticing Taehyung disappeared. I tilt my head sideways before hear a deep, cold voice behind me. "Yeah. I'm her boyfriend. So what?" I glance behind me to see Taehyung, mask and sunglasses covering his face, along with his hoodie sheilding his light brown- gray-ish hair. (Imagine dna). "Psh who the hell are you? Huh? Not showing your face? Such a wimp" Jackson says smirking. "Jackson! Stop!"I exclaim. "Y/n-ah your "boyfriend" here is so weak. Why do you like him? You could have me." He scoffs. By this point Taehyung was getting annoyed and angry. He takes off his hood first, catching the attention of me and Jackson, as well as the other members and a few costumers. He then takes off his sunglasses, while Jackson smirks, waiting to see some wimp nerd and have to victory. He finally pulls off his mask to the rest of surprise

KIM TAEHYUNG!?

I sigh silently because of this whole show going on. I peek up at Jackson to see him speechless and eyes popping out. Taehyung smirks before grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the table, sitting me down on his lap. "Taehyung! Put back on your mask! People will see!" I try to get up and off his lap, failing in the process. He pulls me back down and wraps his arms around my waist snuggling into my back.

"Taehyung. Put your mask and sunglasses back on." Namjoon days strictly. He obeys immediately at the voice of their leader. "Ah hyung let me have my moment." He whines. "You can have your moment when we're not in public." He reprimands. "Love birds~" jimin slyly whispers. I blush, turning red. "Ahh I want a girlfriend now" hobi coos. "What do you mean? Obviously I'm next to find my soulmate. No one can resist this worldwide handsome face." Jin poses. "Puh-lease hyung I'm next. I'm a ray of sunshine" hobi smiles. "You smell good." Taehyung whispers into my ear. My face flusters.

|time skip|

TAEHYUNG POV
We just left the café, and as we're walking out I hear a few click sounds. I think nothing of it, maybe just an army. "Hyungs! Let's visit noona later!" Jungkook exclaims. I smile back. "Sure jk" jin responds. " her shift ends in 5 hours so we'll visit her after dance practice." Namjoon adds.

Y/N POV
about 2 1/2 hours before my shift ends, dozens of girls have crowded the café. 'Hmm maybe an item we sell is a trend now?' I thought, coming back from my lunch break. "Uh Y/n-ah! These customers want to talk to you!" Jackson yells from the counter. "Sure!" I peek around the corner without them noticing and see 2 very annoyed and angry girls dresses in Bts merch. I walk up to the counter smiling. "How may I help you ladies?" I smile.

Their faces are shocked, jaws dropped open, and speechless. "Urmm hello?". One of the girls whispers into the other girls ear, but little do they know I can slightly hear them. "Yah. She's so pretty! Taehyung-ah must be with her just because of her looks! She's such a sl*t!" I scoff at the last sentence. Suddenly the other girl slams her hand down onto the table glaring at me. "Hey!" She yells, catching the attention of everyone else. Some others start pulling out their phone to record. "Stay away from my Taehyungie oppa! He's mine! Sl*t!" I was shocked at her words 'Taehyungie oppa? Does she mean Taehyung? Did they see him here earlier?' Just before she raises her hand to slap me, another had grips her wrist, stopping her any further. I open my eyes to see...

NAMJOON?!

Everyone screams and pulls out their phones screaming "Namjoon!" "Oppa saranghae!" "Marry me oppa" " I love expensive girl!" .

I flinch at the sudden burst of sound. I run back into the break room, still covering my ears. (My ears are very sensitive to loud sounds). Jackson notices me, staring at me frantically rushing in. "What's wrong? I heard a bunch of screaming?" "Jackson can you take my shift for a bit?"I ask, practically begging." Okayyy...uhm sure." He walks out, putting his apron back on. I thank him and slump down in the seat. Oh my gosh what is wrong with them?.

Suddenly the door bursts open and closes just as quickly. I look up to see Namjoon facing the door. "Why'd you come here?" I ask worryingly. "I had to show you this." He takes out his phone and hands me it. I scroll through the article and stop at a picture of me sitting on Taehyung's lap and another photo of them walking out of the café. Showing part of the café logo. My face was blurred, but you could clearly see distinct features of mine. 'Oh god.' I start panicking. I look up at Namjoon
Fear in my eyes. "There are body guards outside blocking the door" he says pulling off his mask and hat.

BTS Kim Taehyung seen outside café with girl|| Girlfriend? Soulmate?

|1119 words|
A/N hiya! Sorry I uploaded this a bit late. I was studying last night for test I had today and couldn't make time for it. Anywho. The next chapter might aswell come a bit late since this weekend is my dad's birthday! Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy! Until next time! Bye!