update. 3?

A/N Ok listen. I'm not dead. I promise. I know I haven't updated for like 3-4 weeks and I'm realllly sorry. I'm not exactly sure where this story is going and I'm sorry for that. School's been really stressful, I'm failing on all my classes, I have so much missing work and I'm too much of an introvert to speak up. On top of that my asian parents expect me to excel in school and get straight A's every year(as does every single person in my life). It's all too much stress and keeping up the story is just adding to it. I'm going to be real here. I haven't started on the next chapter and it's really freaking me out like crazy. I have no inspiration for the next chapter and I just see so many flaws in the story. The chapter's are too long, there's several parts where I'm repetitive as fuck, the paragraphs are too long, and there's no place for any breathing, the story plot is a mess and I honestly don't know what to do. I'm stuck and stressed with a cherry of anxiety just to top it off. I'm honestly not even sure if I can continue it. I think I'm going to take a break for a bit to recollect myself. Again, I'm really very sorry and I'll have the next chapter out once I'm better myself. Forgive me.