1. Midnight Treat

*I do not own any of DMC Characters. They belong to Capcom*

Silence filled the empty streets as everyone was already in a deep sleep, going off to their own dreamland. Down in the alley stood a dark figure wearing a hoodie and baggie jeans. It was you. You walk slowly in the alley searching or waiting for someone (or something). Leaning against the wall, you look up to the sky, staring into the moon as it brightens the empty streets. Sighing, you continued to walk again, but this time with a normal pace with both hands placed in the pockets.

‘Clank clank..’

The sound of a metal clanking causes you to hold your step. Silence filled the alley again as you felt uneasy, searching for the environment around you. Then, halting your gaze in front of you, you smirked. There stands a dark and tall figure that looks like a beast. Bright yellow cat-eye like, sharp fangs protruding from its mouth and its claws were seen under the bright moon light. It is clearly a demon.

“You’re late. I was thinking of ditching you a while ago,” you teased.

The demon didn’t respond. Instead, it growled with its eyes staring at you with murderous intention. Without a warning, it jumped towards you while raising its hand, ready to swipe and kill. Before it could do so, a sound of a gunshot was heard from behind you. The demon stumbled to the side and tried to get back up.

“I didn’t know you’re having a date here with your demonic boyfriend,” a man stepped in behind you holding a gun. He has a short white hair, wearing red trench coat with red and black leather pants and combat boots.

“Aww.. Don’t tell me you’ve been tailing me around because you’re jealous Dante,” you said smiling at him.

He scoffed, “Nah.. I’ve had much better date with someone before,” he protests, waving his hand in the air, “Btw babe, what’s with the kinky outfit? That’s so not your style.”

You laughed a bit, “I’m sure that person really enjoyed having you around,” you said as you brushed past him, “And this outfit? I thought I just wanted to try a new fashion.”

Dante turned a bit, looking at you from his side and smiled.

“Anyway Dante,” you turned to face him, “Will you help me get rid of this boyfriend of mine?”

“Only if you beg,” Dante eyed you, lifting his rebellion over his shoulder, smirking.

You exhaled in annoyance and rolled your eyes as you pull out your Mamba (Pistol) from your pocket, “Never mind Mr. Oh-I-Want-You-To-Beg-Me.

Pointing your gun towards the demon, Dante stepped in front of you with his back facing you.

“I can get rid of this ‘super hairy boyfriend’ of yours but what will I get in return?” he waited for you to answer.

Smirking, you stood there and replied to him in a seductive way, “A treat. Worth a thousand night..”

Dante grinned and swung his rebellion towards the demon. It was an easy kill until its ‘fellow friends’ stepped in.

“Just exactly how many of them are you having your date with?” Dante glanced at you over his right shoulder.

“Oh, you have no idea.” 

There were 4 demons cornering you and Dante. He was obviously annoyed and you chuckled a bit when you saw him sigh. Before both of you charged forward, you heard a light footsteps walking down the alley. Waiting for someone to appear, you saw a man with blue trench coat this time, similar to Dante. Only the difference is that his hair was slicked back a little.

“Oh, great… You’re jealous too?” You raised an eyebrow when you saw Vergil stepped into the spotlight.

“Jealous? You didn’t invite me to your party. I’d say I’m a bit disappointed,” Vergil voiced out looking over the demons.

In split seconds, Vergil pulled out yamato waving it in front of him as if he was slicing the air and then puts it back into its casing. Just as the ‘click’ sound was heard, the demons split into two (some were split into three or four). You and Dante turned to face him, crossing your arms in front of your own chest.

“That’s what you do when you’re disappointed, ey bro?” Dante frowned, “You just took away my treat.”

You raised your eyebrow looking at Dante trying to hold in your laughter.

“It was your own fault for not inviting me,” Vergil said back in a calm tone.

The two of them argued as you let out a heavy sigh, “Ok you guys.. Just stop for a minute,” you raised your hands in surrender, “Both of you just helped me get rid of that hideous ‘boyfriends’ of mine. So you both will get your treat.”

They stopped and turned their head looking at you. Dante was confused while Vergil was still holding his calm expression.

You laughed, “Dante, you’re not actually thinking of THAT kind of treat now do you?” you raised an eyebrow, smirking at him.

Dante walked towards you and asked, “What kind of treat was it then?”

Vergil didn’t utter any words. He just stood there for a minute until he joined Dante by his side, “what treat? If it’s a help you’re offering then I’d be glad if you help me with my work,” Vergil asked not knowing of any conversation that you had earlier with Dante. He was waiting for your answers eagerly as he’s already taken an interest.

“First of all, I know you Dante. There’s no way in hell I’d ever give you a ‘private treat’ ever..” You said to him. “And you Vergil, there’s no way I’m gonna dig my head into those piles of books you have on your desk,” you turned to him and pointed your fingers to his chest.

Both of them stared at you with a questioning look.

You giggled a little and grabbed their wrists, “Come on, let’s go and get your treat.”

_________________Le time skip___________________

After a few minutes of dragging them, you finally stopped in front of a restaurant. It is one of your favorite places called “The Eat & Get” [I picked the name randomly. You can make your own restaurant name if you want].

“The Eat & Get?” Dante asked.

“Yup. This place is open for 24 hours and what’s great is that it’s open for hunters! Come on, it’s my treat!” you said as you let go of their wrists and skip to the door like an excited 5 year old waiting to fill their empty stomach. Dante and Vergil glanced at each other and shook their head. But Dante grinned not too long after that thinking of chugging a whole pizza just for his own grumbling stomach. Vergil followed behind letting out a small sigh, somewhat disappointed.

**End**