18.1 Temptations: Dante

[[ Smuts And slight Use Of Cursive Language Warning. Skip if you do not wish to read. ]]

[Written in Author's PoV]

_________________

Fuck.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen at the sudden appearance of the male wearing his red trench coat smirking lustfully while his hand firmly covering her mouth. She struggled to shove him away, her hands strongly gripping his wrist, trying to remove it from her mouth.

He leaned in closer to her ear and whispered, "Relax babe. I won't bite..."

Her goosebumps crawling on her skin when his breath tickles as he spoke. He chuckles before continuing, "...unless you want me to."

Her (e/c) orbs glaring at him, unbelieving what was happening right now.

His other free hand slowly crawling up from her thigh, passing her abdomen as he caresses her side, gently sliding his fingers across her chest. He grabbed her neck, softly placing his lips against it. She stifled a gasp from escaping and she could feel him smirking at his successful first attempt. He slowly released his hand that was covering her mouth but roughly pressing his lips on hers, almost biting it down. (Y/n) stretched her hands in an attempt to push him away but his masculine body was pressing down on her, trapping her underneath his. As he pulls his lips away from her, she gasped for air and quickly covers her mouth with her palms.

He instantly chuckled at her reaction, "Caught ya babe."

"Fuck, Dante! What the hell?!" She shrieked but not loud enough for the people outside the room to hear. "I told you to get out of here."

He snickered, "babe, I thought I told you long ago that I won't stop until I have you for myself."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes in annoyance and fixed her sitting position on the couch when Dante sat comfortably next to her, crossing his legs.

She returned an irritating glare and mocked him, "and I told you long ago that it ain't going to happen."

His smug face didn't fade as he turned to look at her, "Aww come on babe. We're not getting any younger. At least we should enjoy every moment we have right now." 

His eyes were studying her, travelling at every inch of her body that he could enjoy touching, fondling on and...taste.

(Y/n) huffed in response to his word. She pushed herself up from the couch and stood in front of him, crossing her arms with a small smirk creeping on her face. "You're persistent you know that?"

Dante uncrosses his legs, smiling widely at the girl before him, "I know." He then copied her stance, standing on his feet and pulling her to his chest. His face leaning in closer to hers. "Come on, babe. Just once wouldn't hurt."

She raised her eyebrows and was about to speak when the man in front of her cuts her off and whispered, "unless it's your first time. But I'm sure it will turn into something more...pleasurable."

"Wha-" she scoffed. "I can't believe this..." She grabbed his hands that was wrapping around her waist but realized that his grip wouldn't budge. "Dante?" She demanded him to move it away.

"Nope," he simply answered. His eyes scooting from her eyes to her lips. He leans in again to give her another kiss but (Y/n) covers his mouth just in time before it reached hers. She can feel him smirking behind it and his hands quickly grabbing her wrists, pushing her body back down onto the couch.