6. Family Bond (pt 2)

Arriving at your destination (a silent walk of course without talking to Vergil or Dante), you carefully make your way towards the factory, avoiding any demons guarding the place. Slowly, you managed to slip into the factory without being caught –or that’s what you thought-.

Zack groaned, awakening from his long sleep. In front of him is CCTV monitors showing different views of the old factory. He was sitting on a chair, with his legs and wrists tied up. Struggling to loose himself, he heard chuckles from behind him in the corner. It was dark. Zack narrowed his eyes and saw a man in the fox mask came out of the shadow, standing at his side.

 “Where are the others?” he asked the masked man.

The man didn’t say anything but throws a necklace, bandanas and things that once belonged to his teammates in front of him. Getting what it meant, Zack was very furious as he breathed heavily under his breath, gritting his teeth.

“You son of a bitch,” He said as he tried to calm himself. His training in the military base has taught him not to act irrationally. Before he finished puzzling everything in his minds, another voice came out from another dark corner.

“Looks like we have guests,” the blond man earlier steps out of the shadow and motioned his hand towards one of the TVs in front. Zack couldn’t believe what he saw; you and the twins are fighting off demons. Groaning, Zack shook his body harder trying to loose himself.

“It’s useless boy. I will not let you go that easy,” the man laughed and stared onto the image of the three of you on the screen.

“Soon, very soon…. I will have her heart in my hand,” the man stops laughing and formed a sick, twisted evil grin on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You battled your way in the factory. More countless demons came attacking the three of you. Charging and slicing the demons in front of you, you got separated from Dante and Vergil. You know those two will survive, so you let your feet drag wherever your instincts told you to. You saw a staircase and headed to it. Making your way upstairs, you saw a door slightly open. You tried to peek in but when you saw your brother tied up, you kicked the door opened sending it to bounce a little when it hits the wall behind.

“Mts-uh-trph!” Zack’s mouth was shut with a duct tape that you can’t even register what he’s trying to say.

“Zack, I’m so sorry,” You tried to loosen the ropes on his hand but couldn’t.

Zack tried to yell but he couldn’t. Seeing a shadow lifting its arms behind you, you gasped and rolled to your side. The sword from the man’s hand hit the ground as you quickly turned to see your attacker.

“I’ve been waiting for you my dear,” he carved an evil smirk as he swung his sword again. This time, it clashes with your twin swords. Balancing your feet, you stood up, straining yourself from stumbling onto the cold ground.

“I see you’ve missed me. Is that why you’re here, Albion?” you smirked back at him.

The man laughed out hysterically, “I missed you so bad that I wanted to rip your heart out with my own hands! You have no idea how it feels like being dragged to hell countless times! I WILL BRING YOU WITH ME!”

You leaned down a bit, kicking his feet causing him to stumble onto his back. As he grunted, you kicked away his sword and leaped over him, sending a few punches over his face. When you raised your right knuckles, a hand grabbed it and sent you flying across the room. With the back of your head bumping against the wall, your visions blurred a little. Shaking your head, your visions slowly recovered and you saw a masked man standing in front of you.

“Sis!” Zack somehow managed to loosen the duct tape and breaks free from the rope that was on him. He tackled the masked man and swiftly throws him away to the side. His crescent moon pendant seems to be glowing with a purplish color around it. Zack doesn’t seem to notice it though.