Runaway

Techno and Champ's home

-------------------

"Who's the cutest baby in the world?" Type blows raspberries on Kyong's chubby cheeks.

The baby giggles immediately making Type laugh at his cuteness.

It's been a month since the married couple's argument and today Type's parents are coming to visit which was why Type currently has his baby in a small bath to rid him of all germs.

Kyong is a good baby, he eats a lot and sleeps a lot. The only problem was that he stays up every night crying to sleep between the two adults.

Tharn believes that Type is coddling the baby way too much but when he is at work he has no say in the way Type raises his offspring.

Type takes a the shower head and puts it on the lowest setting before running it over Kyong slowly. Kyong laughs as the water drips over him and Type smile before turning off the water.

In minutes they were on the changing Kyong into a green t-shirt, cream shorts and small white sneakers.

Type lifts him up and places him on his shoulder and Kyong immediately closes his eyes, "No sir. You are going to stay up today."

Kyong whines and fakes a few tears when Type eases his head from the comfort.

Type ignores him and pulls out his phone to dial Tharn. The phone rings for a few seconds until Tharn picks up.

Type clears his throat, "Babe. Are you going to be home early today?" He asks while walking downstairs to the living room.

A few papers shuffle in the background and Tharn sighs, "I was planning to but I have a workload to do baby, I'll make it though." He sounds hopeful and Type smiles that his husband is trying his best.

"I miss you." Type admits

Tharn chuckles, "You saw me this morning."

Type giggles making Kyong giggle as well. "You try talking to a baby all day."

Kyong continues to play with his tiny fingers and Type turns on the television and place him on the carpet to distract him.

"Isn't techno unemployed?" The older man hummed with no hesitation.

Type chokes, "He's dating champ now, having a limp is his full time job."

Tharn laughs at this and Type could see him rolling his eyes playfully.

A door slams over the phone and Type could hear Tharn's assistant entering and saying something.

"I'll call you back baby. Love you. " Tharn hangs up quickly making Type pout sadly.

With Type losing his job at the hospital , marrying and then immediately getting pregnant. He seems to always be stuck at home which was starting to get him if he was not married to the most outgoing person.

Almost every weekend Tharn dumps Kyong unto his grandparents and or sister and carries Type out to some event he found out online.  For this, Type belives Tharn is the best husband.

The gate buzzes and Type looks at the monitor to see his parents uber pull up. He presses a button and the door opens and he watch as the car drives up from the bottom of the estate to their parking lot.

Type opens one of the double doors and stand at the doorway in a white sweater, dark blue jeans and house slippers and socks. His hair is messy as he just finished cleaning a playful Kyong but he is happy and healthy.

His mother first leave the car and run to her only son with a wide grin.

"Type my baby!!!" She pulls him into a tight hug "Oh you're so soft and handsome." She runs at his arms adoringly.