Children

Hi, I don't think anyone is really reading my story so can you please leave comments . It really motivates me. Thank you <3

---------------------------

Seo looks down at his attire which consists of a a blue and white shirt that stretched to his knees and a white sweatpants that sagged at his ankles. 

"What's wrong with my outfit?" He asks timidly and before Type could say something bad Khlui immediately shuffles at the door.

"Type, Tharn !" He shouts before throwing his weight unto the two males. "Do not say anything bad to Seo right now, he is very fragile." He whispers into their ears. Tharn looks at Seo who stands at the door still observing his outfit with sad eyes. 

Tharn hits Type with his elbow and a glare and Type glares back but understands. 

"Your outfit is very bold and pretty Seo. It's just that am used to you wearing purple since its more of your color." He smiles lightly making Seo light up with a bright grin. 

The skinny male beams before nodding quickly as if agreeing that he looks great as always. He leaves no room for further investigation and simply disappears into Champ and Techno's home. 

Tharn watches the man leave before he turns to Khlui with a curious look, "What happened to our cheery Seo? Did you mock him about his kpop career again?" Tharn eyes widen at the image if Seo crying over his failed career once again. 

Khlui cringes, "Let's not talk about that, I still remember the weeks of bawling." He shakes his head exaggeratedly "Plus that's not even close." He sighs. 

Type looks over at Tharn who mirrors his pity look. " What happened in Korea?" 

Seo and Khlui went to Korea for a month for Khlui's work events and Seo tagged along since Khlui trademarked him as his "lucky penny" from he won the lottery back in their early 20's. For six months now the married couple has been trying for a baby but every test came back negative. Seo did not show his sadness to the his friends as he was still optimistic until they went to Korea. 

"In Korea Seo's mom advised us  to visit this specialist and it turns out my I am least likely to have a child at this age because of  a problem in my meiosis cells.." Khlui says sadly as he scratches the back of his hair weakly. 

Tharn gasps lightly making Type roll his eyes, "Don't worry about that, you guys have plenty of time to have a child and who knows, maybe you will have a miracle." Type slaps Khlui on his shoulder making the older man smile thankfully. 

Khlui chuckles, "Well you are a doctor." He walks away and into the comfortable home and when no one was looking he rubbed his stomach sadly.

"A sports doctor." Tharn mumbles under his breath making Type push him away in turn making him stumble down the quarts steps. 

The sports doctor enters the home and immediately head for the kitchen for a beer before heading for the living room where he sees Techno lying on the couch with his head in Champ's lap who is eating chicken from a box tucked beside Techno's chest and the couch. 

Type walks up to the couple and smack Champ making Techno's eyes drift to him. "You guys are bad examples for adults." 

Techno rolls his eyes and scoots further into his lover's body, "You dropped Kyung twice." He mumbles but Type hears and smacks him on his head to which Techno cries out. 

"Stop bullying him Type." Champ hisses and pull the skinner male into his body. 

Even though Techno and Champ have been together for a very long time they absolutely refuse to leave the honeymoon phase. they acted like the same childish duo but only this time they have sex at every chance they get.  Techno lost his job about a year ago for being tardy almost every day so they live off the income of Champ's chain of restaurants. The restaurant is doing exceptionally well since you have to make reservations two weeks in order to get a table.