Quiet

Type stares at his father who is hushing the baby and staring at the couple. 

"Are you going to help me or sit there on the human pile of shit?" He stares at Tharn rudely and Type could feel the rumble of laughter from his husband who curls his finger making Type fall backwards and put his head on his shoulder. 

"Your son had a bad day, make your grandson's bottle old man." Tharn teases the man and he rolls his eyes and places the baby in a little rocking net and begun making the tea. 

Tharn slips his fingers out of Type and pushes it in his mouth making Type groan. "You're so gross." He groans but he slowly ruts his body against Tharn who gets the message and slowly pulls his dick through the hole in his sweats, he slaps it against his lower back and Type whimpers. 

"Fuck, this stove is so hard to use." Mr. Thiwat cusses at the stove while Kyong plays with the flying objects above his baby net. "Type stop nuzzling that idiot and come help me." 

Type groans, "Dad just type the command into the tablet right there." His eyes roll back when Tharn rubbed his tip against his hole and Type bites at the blanket as his husband slips further into him. 

"Fuck Tharn I cant." Type whispers  

Tharn grips his waist and bites at his neck before whispering in his ear, "You can do this baby." he rubs at Type's waist before gripping his hard cock while rocking into Type's tight hole. Type moans and started thrusting up into Tharn's hard as he fucks himself unto his husband's hard cock. Tharn's breath becomes ragged as he kisses at Type's neck and rocking into him slowly. 

Type's father pours out the water into the bottle checks the temperature and turns around to face the couple who are hidden by the dark living room and the dim light from the television. "Type why do you sound like you're sick," He shakes the bottle before he turns his anger to Tharn "Did you let my son get sick you moron? I'm coming over there." He says determined. 

Tharn doesn't stop even when he sees his father-in-law mount to come over to the living room, instead he speeds up making Type moan louder than expected and his toes curl into the blanket before he is cumming all over his husband's huge hand. 

"Stay where you are old man, he's okay now." Tharn says from his muddled brain and for the first time Type's dad listen only because Kyong cries out for him to give him the bottle. He holds the baby and proceed to feed him as he makes his way towards his room. 

"I still hate you Tharn." He mumbles and Tharn watches him until the sound of a door closing echoes through the house. Tharn pulls the blanket off their body and pulls Type off of his dick before pushing him unto the couch so his ass is arched into the air. Tharn pushes his dick back in and starts to pound into his exhausted husband who can only pathetically moan into the pillows as tears stream from his face. 

"I'm so tired Tharn p-please." Type pushes at Tharn's stomach but Tharn grips his arm and pounds harder as he chases his orgasm. 

Tharn chuckles, "You've taken far worse babyboy." He kisses his neck before gripping his waist and slamming into his prostate making Type scream and cry into the pillow as he moans Tharn's name. "Fuck." Tharn moans as he feels himself buckle before the weird feeling in his stomach warns him and he pulls out quickly and watches in amazement as his cum paints Type's back. 

Type turns over unto his back and faces Tharn who is peering down at him with a grin on his face. "I just fucked you in front of your dad." He teases and Type rolls his eyes and covers his face with his hands. Tharn watches him and chuckles before grabbing a wipes container off the coffee table and starts to wipe at his husband's stomach. Type sighs watching him wipe at his genitals to clean him.

"I feel gross." Type moans sadly "I just had sex in front of my kid and dad, normal fathers doesn't do these things." He slaps at his stomach. 

"I though it was hot." Tharn shrugs before slapping his thigh and Type eases off the couch so that his husband can clean the cum off of his back and the couch. "Maybe we should be careful because I do not need another reason for your dad to hate me," He lays Type back down and they both laugh "But I love making love to you baby."

Type wraps his legs around Tharn's waist forcing him to lay on him. 

"I miss my son though, I think we should have a family day." He rubs Tharn's back and Tharn rubs his husband's waist as he lulls himself to sleep. 

"We can go out anytime you like baby as long as I get to kiss those pretty lips." Tharn says sleepily. 

Type grins, "We have to get up though, my parents do not want to see your pale your ass early in the morning." 

"Five minutes baby, five minutes." 

Type grips the blanket and pulls it over their naked body as Tharn snores into his chest.