Breed

Techno slowly grinds his hips as his eyes remained close to avoid the needy look Champ was giving him. He is still confused on how he has remained in control for so long, usually Champ would have just thrown him on the bed but today he seems almost patient.

Goosebumps flood his skin when he feels large hands creep up his things and slide to his ass where it stays, slowly running in circles while he glides his hips back on force on the hard cock.

He only gave it space to slowly rub against his prostate but he knows the speed and friction is frustrating Champ who is more rough and controlled with his movements.

"Hey." Champ says making Techno slowly open his eyes. "Is that how you ride cock?"

Techno slows his movement notoriously and states at Champ with a lazy eyebrow arch. "Yes, you got a problem with it?"

The latter smacks No on his ass with a slight scowl. "You know better."

Techno drops his hips hard  into the thick cock in response to the spank making Champ's mouth open slightly.

"You spank me again and I'll tie you for the rest of the night." Techno threatens and starts to bounce again this time harder as he struggles to hide his moans and the rhythmic grip of Champ's strong hand pulling apart his ass cheeks is making him frantic.

"I'm gonna cum." Techno moans out as he bends backwards with his hand gripping the sheets so that Champ has a view of his cock bobbing up and down as he pleases himself on his cock.

Right when the large cock hits his prostate once again and he is about cum on them both, the wind is knocked out of him when he is suddenly flipped into the bed and on his stomach.

"What the fuck," he scurries to get up but Champ has a firm hand on his back holding him down. "I was just about to cum." He cries into the pillow.

Techno was never a fan of being edged.

Champ only chuckles his fiance's childish antics as he lifts up his hips so his firm ass his connected to his thick cock with extra lubed lathered on it.

Champ slides his cock over his puckered bundle hole as he leans forward so his chest is warming his naked back. "You cum when I say you're supposed to," he whispers making the latter shiver. He uses his other hand and grips his throat from behind pulling his face up his body feels tight at his inward intrusion.

Techno moans are broken as his fiance slides in slowly, teasing him as he has done before.

"Dont forget your place." Champ thrusts hard into him making saliva drip from his mouth. His eyes bleed tears and his entire body feels hot as Champs slides in over and over almost as if he is completely avoiding his prostate to delay his wanted orgasm.

He tries to speak but the position forces him to cough up chopped words until he can finally form words. "P-please," he chokes on his words as Champ changes his angle and he could feel his cock in his stomach as butterflies pound on his tummy.

"Please what?" Champ urges on as he sharply pulls his lover's hair.

Techno braces himself with his forearm and his arch makes him look like he was in heat. His ass red from the spanks and his hole dripping with saliva and lube.

"Please, I-I wanna cum," he pleads but the grip on his hair forces the last word out "P-please dad-dy." He cries out and once again he's feeling his body flipped and he's on his back looking at Champ who leans down to capture his lips in a gentle kiss as it opposes to the harsh thrusts that are subjected to his swollen hole.

His legs are forced up to his ears and in the moment he cursed his flexibility but be cooperates and puts his hands under his needs to  hold up his hand for Champ to have clear view of how needy he was. Champ pulls back and stares at his hole as he runs his thumb over it and teasing it by making his finger slip in and rub the walls slowly. He leans down and kisses it before licking the hole before he spits inside and pushes his salvia inside with a smirk on his handsome face.