Techno is a crybaby

Techno wakes up by the crack of dawn and proceeds to shower and brush his teeth. He fixes  his messy hair in the mirror and pulls on a shorts and makes his way back to the comfort of his bed His head smack on Champ's broad chest and his arm wrapped around his waist. Champ slowly wakes up and wraps his arm around Techno's smaller frame.

"Good morning," Champ pecks his hair and Techno hums as a response.

The older man then pushes away Techno head slowly so he could sit by the edge of the bed. Techno sits up tiredly with the sheets still pooled at his waist. 

"Are you leaving today?" Techno pushes a hand into his combed hair.

Champ nods, "Remember I'm going into town to check on the restaurant up north." He rubs his hands over his face to rid himself of any sleep. 

Techno hums once again and crawls up to his fiancé before wrapping his arm around his neck meanwhile capturing Champs's lips. Champ's arm stretches bag to rub against his lover's thighs without breaking the kiss, his tongue dips inside the warm minty mouth making Techno moan. 

Champ pulls away first with a peck to his cheeks and he stands up to head for the bathroom. Techno pulls out his phone and begins to scroll through his messages when he sees an unknown number at the top of his chat list. He opens it without thinking. 

???- I heard about your engagement, congratulations. Am I invited? 

Techno's face cringes when his eyes looks at the profile picture and sees his ex Kengkla. Without a second thought he throws the phone on the bed and head for the closet to put on a sweater. He walks downstairs and sees that the rooms are empty. Picking up his phone he calls Type. 

Tharn and Type were currently in their kitchen trying to feed a fussy Kyong. Type's parents were still asleep and they were trying not to trouble the elders but Kyong was proving to be a pain in the ass today. 

"It's like seven in the morning, why is he crying so much?" Tharn asks a frustrated Type. 

Type glares at him, "If i knew I would have done something about it." 

Tharn grins at him and gives him  sweet kiss on his lips and a kiss on Kyong's forehead. "I have to get to work now, bye baby." He leaves the house and Kyong only screams louder.

His screen flashes from the counter and he picks it up quickly, "What is it Techno?" 

"How could you guys just leave without saying bye?" He whines on the other end.

Type shushes Kyong who cries at the lack of attention, "Since you have forgotten, I have a child to take care of and Seo and Khlui have their respective jobs, not all of us can sit home and sleep all day." Type murmurs the last bit. 

"Shut up, you were literally a sugar baby until you got married and knocked up." Techno bites back. 

Type rolls his eyes, "Great, now you know why Champ is marrying you."

"What?"

"Goodbye." Type sighs before hanging up and looking at the baby in his arms who has calmed down. He wraps his arm around his baby before walking over to the couch, He maneuvers the baby so it laid horizontally in his lap and his head on his arm. His other arm with the baby bottle as he feeds the baby. 

At nine pm when the three couples were finally seeing each other after a long day each has a different turn of events . Take Seo and Khui for example. 

From the moment Seo stepped through the door he jumped Khlui who was folding some clothes in the laundry room. 

His lips clashes against his confused lover before he lifts him up and places him firmly unto the washing machine. 

"You didn't even say goodnight you horny dog." Khlui flicks off his forehead but Seo was busy making small hickey's on Khlui's neck. 

Seo pulls away with a bright smile, "How are you baby?" 

Khlui grins at his partner's giddiness, "I was doing great until this stranger came in my house and started kissing me?"  This makes Seo laugh as he loosened his tie with one hand still resting on Khlui's hip. "Why are u so happy anyways?" He ruffles his hair.

Seo smirks and pulled off his belt, he leans into Khlui's neck and places a small kiss, "I made 28 million dollars today baby." He whispers before pulling away to see Khlui's shocked face.