•Moodie: 2•

Recap: You have a smaller brother called Sam, and you helped Moodie up when he fell in the snow.

You got into the classroom and settled your things.

"Alright children, please settle down", called our Mr Philips, "Today I am going to be assigning some parters for a project, this project consists on investigating in a type of bird"

You were curious of who was going to be your partner. If you had Gilbert it would be awesome because he is really nice and responsable so you won't have trouble doing the project, you dint really have any trouble with most of the boys, you just hoped that you didn't get Billy.

"Anne and Charlie, you're investigating on the American dipper."

"How splendid!", said Anne, "That is such a beautiful bird!"

"Diana and Gilbert, you'll be getting the Peregrine falcon."

"y/n and Moodie, Canada jay"

You glanced at Moodie and gave him a smile and he smiled as well. You were quite happy to have Moodie as your partner, he was a great friend and you always had so much fun with him.

After Mr Philips finished assigning all the partners everyone started organizing with their partners.

Moodie walked over to you desk, "hey!"

"hey!"

"its cool that I got you as my partner", said Moodie

"Yea, as long as I don't get Billy I am fine", you said laughing

"As long as I don't get Josie I am fine"

You both laughed.

"We should stop laughing tho", said Moodie, "They can both be really annoying, but I believe that everyone has a little bit of good inside them."

"Yes, you're right", you said. You were stunned, Moodie was right, he is such a nice boy, you're glad he is your friend.

"So, where should we meet to start the project?", asked Moodie.

"We could go to my house today if you want", you suggested.

"Ok! And tomorrow we could go and look for one so that we have the project ready for the next day that we need to present it"

"Sounds like a plan"

•••

School was over and you were looking for Moodie to go walk together to your house.

When you got outside the schoolhouse you noticed that Moodie was already waiting for you in the porch.

"Hey! You ready?", he asked smiling

"Yep, we just have to get my brother first"

"Ok!"

You and Moodie went to get your brother.

"Hey y/n!", yelled your brother

"Hey! Moodie this is Sam and Sam this is Moodie", you introduced.

"Hi", said Sam

"Hey bud!", smiled Moodie

"Come on, lets get going", you said as you all started walking.

Sam was a very curious kid and he was not shy at all so he started talking on the way.

"So why is Moodie coming home?", he asked

"We have to make a project for school", you answered

"Oh ok, cool", he replied

"Hey Moodie, do you like playing ball? Me and y/n always play!", he asked exited

"Yea I love playing ball actually!", said Moodie just as exited as Sam

"Maybe we could play at my house!", said Sam now even more exited

"That would be so cool!", said Moodie practically as exited as the 10 year old

You laughed, "We could play a little after we finish working", you said

"YEY!!!", yelled both Sam and Moodie

•••

You got home and and went to your room to work on the project.

Someone knocked on the door, "Hey Moodie, hey y/n!", said Sam, "Mom told me to bring you two some lemonade and cookies", he said while leaving a tray with food on your bed.

"Yum thanks!", you said

"Thank you bro!", said Moodie

"No problem, when you finish can we play ball?", asked Sam

"Sure, we'll be done in a bit", you assured him

•••

Around 20 minutes later you finished and headed downstairs.

"Hey Sam, we are done", you said.

"Yey!", he yelled, "Come Moodie, lets go outside!"

You all headed outside and started playing and laughing with each other. You played for around an hour until it started to get dark and it was time for Moodie to go.

"Hey I better get going but I had a blast", said Moodie

"Awww... can you come over someday?", said Sam hopefully

Moodie looked over to me, "Of course he can!", you said

"Great! Well Sam see ya later then!", Moodie said

You walked Moodie out, "Thank you for coming and playing with my brother and all", you said.

"No problem! I love kids and playing ball and hanging out with my friends so you could say that I had a pretty good day", he said smiling.

"I am glad you had fun, and you are pretty good with kids, Sam practically loves you"

Moodie smiled at you and you smiled at him.

"Good bye y/n! See you tomorrow!", he said.

"Bye!"

———————————

A/N: Hope you liked this story! If you have any suggestions let me know.

Make sure to not spend all your time in fanfiction, I know it's really cool but it is also good to do other things. 😊😊

Anyways, have a good day! God bless y'all!! 💕