•Gilbert Blythe: 4•

Recap: You and Gilbert talked on the way home after school and started to get along. 

You and Gilbert started to walk together from and back to school every day after a while and you had become really good friends. You had to admit, Gilbert was pretty cool... and a bit handsome as well, he also seemed to like hanging out with you, at least you hoped so, and you were really glad that you had became friends. Of course Ruby, Josie and the girls weren't so happy about it but there wasn't much you could do about that. 

You where at school and Mr. Philips was giving some instructions about today's class. 

"Ok class, today we are going to be working on your final projects and I need you to form in pairs, and please try to not make such a fuss while making them", said Mr. Philips in an irritated voice. 

You looked around to see with who you could pair up, man you really hated when you had to form in groups, especially because you didn't hang out with many of them, the only one you really hanged out was Gilbert and you were too shy to ask him to be your partner, plus you he was probably going to pair up with Charly Sloan, they seemed to be pretty good friends. 

Anne and Diana where together, Ruby and Josie as well and Tillie was with Prissy. 

"Oh we're sorry y/n, maybe we can ask Mr. Philips if a group of three is allowed?", said Anne. 

"Don't worry, I get it, thanks tho", you said. 

"Ok, does every one have their teams ready?", said Mr. Philips. 

Everyone had their teams made except you, and at exactly at that moment someone burst into the door, Billy. 

"I'm sorry Mr. Philips, my dad made me help him with the farm before coming here", he said. 

"Well don't let it happen again, I don't get paid enough for you to be interrupting my class. Get a pair... It seems that Miss y/l/n doesn't have a pair yet, you can be with her", said Mr. Philips. 

"Fine", said Billy a little bit annoyed. 

You sighed, great just what you needed, Billy. But on the plus side, at least you're not stuck with Josie, even Billy is better than her. 

At the end of school before leaving you went to find Billy. You tapped his shoulder. 

"Hey Billy, when do you want to get together for the project, it's due on friday"

"Oh, um maybe we can do it tomorrow?"

"Sure, where?"

"You can come over if you want"

"Okey, thanks, bye"

You left the school and Gilbert was standing outside waiting for you. 

"Thanks for waiting for me"

"No problem", said Gilbert smiling, "Hey, it's too bad you got stuck with Billy, he's a jerk. I wanted to ask you to be my partner but I wasn't sure if you wanted to"

"Yeah, it kind of sucks, but hey, at least he's not Josie, but being your partner would have been much better, maybe next time?"

"Sure!"

You both smiled and continued walking home. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The next day after school you were looking for Billy for the project but you didn't seem to find him anywhere. 

"Everything ok y/n?", asked Gilbert behind you.