•Jerry: 1•

You had just been offered a new job, you were quite excited since you were moving to a lovely home in Avonlea called Green Gables, at least that's what they said.

You said good bye to your family as you got to the ferry that will leave you to the train station that takes you to Avonlea.

The ferry ride was quick, you mostly looked out to the ocean and felt the cold breeze.

When you got there you sat in one of the only seats left, the train was quite full.

"May I seat here?", asked a male person.

"Of course", you said with a smile.

He nodded and sat in front of you, "So, why are you headed to Avonlea?"

"Well my family and I aren't wealthy enough, and we needed money since I have many siblings, and as the oldest I decided to get a job that would give my family more money...", you said a little sad.

"I am sorry", he said as he gave you a sympathetic smile.

"It's ok, I am actually going to a place called Green Gables, have you heard about it?"

"Actually I have, the Cuthberts are friends of mine"

"Oh then I guess I'll see you there"

The train got to Avonlea and you both headed your ways.

"Oh miss I never got your name"

"y/f/n y/l/n"

You both smiled and then you started going your way.

•••

You finally got to Green Gables, and you knocked on the door.

You were greeted by a kind woman, "Oh you must be y/n, please come in, I'll make tea"

A red-headed girl came downstairs, "Oh hello I am Anne, with an E, I must say I am quite fond of you, I think is amazing that a girl works on a farm if I do say so myself, I think it gives you such scope for imagination, won't you agree?"

"I um-", you didn't know what thing to answer first.

"I am ever so sorry, I talk too much, and please do forgive my big words but I do think that if you have big ideas you have to express them with big words", continued Anne.

"Well nice to meet you Anne, and yes I do think the farm is fun, and I don't mind you taking", you responded, she was really nice and she seemed fun.

As you sat in the table with your tea, and an old sweet man came from outside, "Well now, you must be y/n nice to meet you, come follow me I'll show you around"

You both headed outside, "I am Mathew, and over there is the orchard, and back there we have the barn", he said pointing out the locations.

You both went in the barn, "Jerry?", asked Mr Cuthbert.

Who was Jerry?

"Coming Mr Cuthbert!", said a voice from up stairs.

When he got down he came and greeted you, "Bonjour I am Jerry, nice to meet you", he put out his hand so you would shake it.

"I am y/n, nice to meet you too", you said as you shook his hand.

"Well now I'll leave you to work, Jerry make sure to tell her everything, and y/n thank you for coming", said Mathew with a sweet smile.

When Mathew left Jerry started telling you everything you needed to know about the farm, he took you to the horses last.

"And this is Belle"

You gasped, "She's beautiful! I love her!"

"She's pretty", said Jerry.

"You are, aren't you Belle?", you said in a babyish voice.

"I was talking to Belle", said Jerry with a little blush in his face.

You smiled and blushed as well, this was going to be quite an adventure for sure.

————————————

A/N: Hey guys thank you so much for the views I really appreciate them! 💕

I'd love to read your comments on your opinion about the story, and if you have any requests or ideas just let me know!