•Cole: 2•

Recap: You defended Cole when Billy was bothering him, and then you found out that the suitor that your parents had for you was the one and only Billy Andrews.

Billy.

Billy was there in the parlor.

Out of all people Billy had to be your parents 'perfect suitor', great, just great.

"y/n", nudged you your mother, "Say hello darling"

"Oh uh... hi Mr. and Miss. Andrew, thank you for having us"

"Oh no thank you for coming, we are delighted to have you", said Miss. Andrew, "And must I say y/n, you look stunning today, doesn't she Billy?"

"Y-Yes she does mother", said Billy a little uncomfortable.

A maid came over to the parlor, "Miss. Andrew, the tea is ready"

"Well then we best get to it, please come this way", said Miss. Andrew leading the way.

•••

We were all seated at the table, and I must admit at it looked really nice, but not that it mattered because I'd rather be anywhere else.

Billy was seated in front of me and our parents where on each of our sides.

"I must say, this pastries are divine", said your mother.

"Oh way thank you Miss. y/l/n"

"You know y/n gets really good grades, she is one of the top class students", went your father on.

"Do you plan on sending her to college?", asked Mr. Andrews.

"We plan on sending y/n to Queens, but if an engagement where to be before then marriage must be the priority" 

Great. Now I'm probably not even going to college, do my parents care for what I want at all?

"And what are your plans for Billy?", asked my father.

"Billy will be inherited the family business and he will do as I and leave the business to his children after him", answered Mr. Andrew.

"Speaking of which how many kids do you plan Billy on having?", asked my father.

"He'll have at least three, to assure that the family will be well taken care of"

Now I'm having three kids? What's next, which house will I buy?

"And how many incomes does your family business have?", asked my father.

"Why don't you and Mr. Y/l/n go and talk thing over at you office while the kids go outside on a walk dear?", said Miss. Andrews.

"That sounds like a great idea", said your mother.

"Billy why don't you take y/n for a walk?", said his mother.

"Of course, follow me y/n", said Billy, and I followed him outside.

•••

We started walking and none of us said a word.

"Are you enjoying the evening?", asked Billy.

"What kind of sick question is that? Does it look like I'm enjoying this?", you answered practically yelling.

"Well you haven't said a word, how was I supposed to know?"

"Do you think I enjoy having suitors picked our for me? Because I don't! And to make matters worse my parent just had to pick you out of all the boys in Avonlie."

"I can't help it if  parents find me charming!", said Billy.

You laughed a little mockingly, you didn't know this side of Billy, he was quite funny.

"But you don't get it, my parents didn't pick you for you, they picked you because of your money, and your parents picked me for my money, this is just plain out business. I mean didn't you hear? They are determining our entire future, and now I am having three kids and going to college!"

"Connie, Sam and Lily", said Billy.

"What?", you were really confused now.

"That's how I'm naming my kids", answered Billy.

"Oh... wait, what! Connie? Really? You can't name our kid connie!"

"What, why not?"

"Because I don't like that name"

"Then how should we name it then?"

"How about Sarah?", you suggested.

"Ok, so it's settled, Sarah, Sam and Lily"

"Yes, that's more like it"

You both shared a smile, this wasn't so bad.

"One more thing", you said.

"Yeah?", responded Billy.

"Promise me that you'll propose after I graduate college so I can have an education"

"Deal", said Billy.

You both got quiet again.

"Hey y/n, I'm sorry about the other day at school", apologized Billy.

"It's ok, but you should apologize to Cole as well"

"I will", replied Billy.

"Thank you"

"No problem"

"You know... maybe this won't be as bad as you think", said Billy.

"Yea, maybe...", you said.

Wait am I actually considering marrying Billy? Why am I not upset? I mean this is Billy we are talking about! But maybe he isn't as bad as you thought...

———————————

A/N: Hope you liked it! Remember this is Cole's story and not Billy's, but I really like the story so far, what do you guys think? Any suggestions?

P.s: If your name is Connie I am sorry I couldn't think of any names at the time lol.

Have a super nice day!! Remember acid loves youuu!!! God bless y'all!!!! 😊❤️