•Gilbert Blythe: 1•

It was a beautiful morning, with lovely clouds, and a soft wind, you were on your way to school, you were kind of nervous, since you had just moved to Avonlea.

As you arrived to the school house, you took your coat and hat off, and hanged them, you didn't know were to go, it seemed that everyone knew what to do, as you made your way there, you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I am so sorry...", you apologized.

"No worries", he said.

As you looked up, you couldn't help but notice his features, especially his eyes and jaw line, he was kind of handsome...

"Gilbert Blythe, nice to meet you", he said, placing his hand in front of you so you could shake it.

"Y/n nice to meet you too", you said smiling a little, and you shook his hand.

"So... your new right?", he asked.

"Yea, I just moved here"

"Well I hope you like it here... see you later then", he said.

You looked awkwardly around, trying to find were to go, Gilbert noticed that so he said, "You can seat next to Ruby, there is no one seating there...", you looked confused because you didn't know anyone here, "Oh right you're new, I'm sorry, I'll take you there."

As he made his way to Ruby, you followed him.

"Um Ruby?", said Gilbert.

"Yes Gilbert?", responded Ruby, you noticed that she flirted a little.

"This is y/n", said Gilbert, you did a little wave, "She is new here, so could you maybe show her around?"

"Why yes, sure!", said Ruby excitedly.  

As Gilbert left, he smiled at you.

You noticed that Ruby was as red as a tomato.

"He smiled at me! Isn't he charming?", told you Ruby.

"I-I mean I just met him...", you started.

Ruby did a little giggle, "Well that's good, because I got dibs on him"

"Come I'll show you around", she told you as she led the way.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So what do you think?, I'll continue the story in the next chapter, of course.

Also I hate it that Anne and Gilbert can't actually be together and I feel kinda bad, because let's face it, they are meant to be together!, so I am going to try to bring Anne to the story too!

Please don't be a silent reader, I'd love to know you opinion about the story, and you can suggest on what it to happen next chapter!