•Charlie: 1•

It was lunch time, and you were more than relieved about that! The lessons were pretty boring, you actually loved learning new things but Mr Philips didn't teach much nor showed any interest in doing so.

You headed outside with your brother, you didn't really liked talking with the girls, it was quite boring, the only thing that they talked about was gossip and you didn't like gossip at all.

"Hey Gilbert", you said greeting your brother.

"An other boring lunch with the girls?", he asked with a little laugh.

"Yep, they were mostly talking about you", you replied with a grin at that last part.

"Hey I can't help it if I am charming", he said laughing with you.

"Anyways, wanna play ball?"

"Sure!", you said excitedly.

"Ok!, Hey guys y/n is playing now, so pass the ball to her too!", said Gilbert.

"What? Why? She's a girl!", said Billy, and some other boys nodded.

"And?", you said wile Gilbert was giving him an 'are you serious look'

"I bet you can't even throw a ball!", said Billy.

"Oh yea, pass me the ball", you said as Charlie passed you the ball, he gave you a small smile and you returned it.

"Ok so I am going to go to the other side and you pass me the ball... if you can!", said Billy laughing.

"I know how it works", you said as you graved the ball.

"You got this!", said Gilbert placing a hand in your shoulder, you loved how he always had your back.

You glanced at were Billy was standing, you put your arm back so that the ball would go further, and threw the ball as hard as you could.

The ball went through the air, and landed perfectly on Billy's glove.

Gilbert cheered, while all the boys looked at you impressed, and others even joined Gilbert.

"H-how?", was all Billy could say.

"Next time don't underestimate a girl", you said leaving to go inside, and you left all the boys impressed, while Gilbert gave you a huge proud smile.

•••

You were all back in the classroom on your seats waiting for Mr Philips to come back any minute now.

Charlie nudged Gilbert, "Hey you didn't tell me y/n was that amazing!"

"I tell you that all the time!"

"Well yea, but I had never actually seen her in action", said Charlie with heart eyes.

"What happened today was nothing, wait till you see what happens when you tell her that you are better at something than her, she is so competitive I am sometimes afraid of her!"

"Yea that sounds like her", said Charlie now looking at you.

Gilbert noticed, "Wait, do you like my sister?"

"What? no!... well I like her, but I don't know if I like like her...", said Charlie blushing now, while panicking a little that Gilbert had noticed.

"You totally like her!", said Gilbert almost screaming.

"Ok maybe a little...", said a tomato face Charlie.

"Eww", said Gilbert making a face.

"What? You just said she's awesome!"

"Well yea she is, but my best friend with my sister?, I don't know what to think about that!", said Gilbert laughing.

"It's not like she likes me back", said Charlie a little sad.

"I could set you two up!", said Gilbert.

"Really?"

"Yea, anything for my best friend!"

"Thanks", said Charlie happily, with a big smile on his face.

"No problem", said Gilbert getting used to the idea, "But you better take care of her", he said half serious half laughing.

"Don't worry", said Charlie laughing, still looking at you with heart eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey thank you so much for reading, hope you liked it as much as I did!

Please vote and comment on ideas suggestions or on what you thought of the story.

Also a big thanks for 50 views!!