Just Like Any Other Day

The practice was over and the boys were scattered across the room. Across from Hobi, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Namjun on the opposite side were Nira with her back against the wall stroking Jeongguk's hair as he lay with his head on her lap. She arrived after the practice and surprised them all with iced teas from the café. It was nice to see Jeongguk with Nira. She was good for him, Hobi thought, and they were well suited for each other.

"Aw." Yoongi sighed, "We need some of that." Taehyung crawled away from them towards Jeongguk and Nira, He joined in and put his head on Nira's lap as well. Jeongguk flicked Taehyung on the forehead but he just rubbed his forehead. It was a price he was willing to pay. Nira laughed and patted him on the head. Jin joined in and did the same laying his head on her leg. "Yaaa!" Jeongguk complained, but he didn't seriously mind anymore. Jin ignored him and continued playing with his phone like nothing was out of the ordinary.

Yoongi and Hobi looked at each other and laughed. They turned to Namjun who was being quiet and realized he was chatting with his girlfriend. "Love is everywhere." Hobi smiled.

Their quiet musing was disrupted by a loud outcry from Jimin who was huddled at the corner engrossed in his book. "Aaaaah! Aaaiiissssh!"

"Ya!" Taehyung called excitedly, sitting up, "Where are you in the story?" He got up and ran to sit beside Jimin and looked over his shoulder to read. Jimin turned the book so Taehyung can read. They looked at each other both with mouths gaping.

"What happened? What happened?" Jin asked, getting up to join them.

"What is this book they're reading?" Hobi asked.

"Oh, I'm actually waiting for Jimin to finish this volume." Yoongi replied looking on with interest. "Yaaaah! Don't say anything. I'm next!" he called out to the three reacting to each page Jimin was turning.

"What's it about?"

"Well, it's so well written and very similar to the writing style and plot development of Makoto Shinkai. You know? Your Name? Anyway.. so there's this guy and this girl who meet, right? And they find themselves in this temple? Or I think maybe just an ancient hut and it turns out to be a magical hut and they make a wish..." Yoongi was about to keep going, but RM put his hand on his lap.

"Hyung, not another word." Namjun stopped him, "I'm next after you."

Hobi's mouth dropped. "How come I'm the only one who doesn't know anything about this book? Is JK also into this book?"

"JK borrowed it from Nira."

"What part are you in?" Jeongguk called with a big grin on his face. Nira was smiling as well.

"Not a word!!!" Namjun and Yoongi cried in unison.

Jimin got up from the corner and handed the book to Yoongi. "I'm done! I cannot continue this book!" Jimin said dramatically, with one hand on his chest. He looked up to the heavens and shouted, "Why? Why? Why?' and pretended to cry.

They all laughed, but Hobi was definitely intrigued. He looked over Yoongi's shoulder to see the first page. On the first panel, It appeared to be a clear day. Standing in line at a bus stop was a girl with a short black polka dot skirt. Her entire upper body was covered by a giant map she was studying with arms stretched out wide.

The next panel showed a boy coming out of the bus rear exit has his head turned looking at the girl curiously. It was followed by the girl's profile being partially covered by the giant map. Her bangs resting on her eyebrows wrinkled just above her nose.

"Hey!" Hobi pointed to the book. "I've met someone that way before."

He forgot how Yoongi hates it when people read over his shoulder and he gave him an evil stare. "Sorry." He smiled sheepishly.

"I'm after Namjoonie!" he called. Though he realized it didn't matter because he was the last in line.