To Joon Woo, With Love

The service vehicle was quiet. The boys were stealing glances at each other except for Hobi who seemed particularly entertained by looking outside the window. "Oh, it's nice out today." He said cheerily.

When they got to the café, Suga and Jimin ordered the drinks while Jin and Hobi claimed a corner table. Jin watched Hobi look around, his eyes pouring over the interior details of the café. When his gaze finally landed on Jin, he was startled to see Jin's serious eyes studying him.

"I'm glad you're here, Hobi." He told him. "I really am. Hyung was very worried. We all were."

Hobi looked down and shrugged. "Thanks, hyung." He replied. "It's been a while, and I had forgotten how hard it can be, but I'm fine. Everything's fine."

They both turned to see Jimin and Yoongi walking with a little speed in their steps towards them. "Yaa, we have to go." Yoongi said in a quiet voice, "I think Jimin was recognized."

"What? By whom?" Jin said, sitting up.

"The guy sitting alone by the window. He's been staring at me since we came in." Jimin replied in a hushed tone. Jin turned to steal a glance and saw a heavyset man whose eyes were trained on Jimin adoringly.

"Wow." Jin said looking at Jimin, "That fanboy looks large enough to carry you and put you on his shelf." He said it jokingly.

"Ha. Ha. Funny." Jimin squinted his eyes at him.

"Who guy?" Hobi asked, taking an interest. He moved to look behind Jimin and found someone he did not expect. His eyes almost popped, and the man practically jumped out of his seat when he saw Hobi. He suddenly stood up and headed for the exit.

"That's Aiko's boyfriend!" Hobi said and jumped up in pursuit. Yoongi, Jimin, and Jin looked at each other and followed hot on his heels.

They caught up with the man and shoved him into the nearest alley. Yoongi and Jin made sure there was no one near before they all descended upon the startled person.

"Hey, what's going on?" Hobi asked, his eyebrows were drawn. "Were you checking my friend out?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" the man said nervously. "I wasn't sure if it was Chimchim. I suspected it was... Oh god, you're all BTS!" The man clasped his hands over his heart.

Yoongi scratched his nose and gave the man a stern look. They all took a step back and composed themselves. Jimin peered from behind Yoongi.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I had a feeling it was you. I was just admiring you. I'm a big fan." The man stammered. "I don't mean any harm. By the way, I like your shoes."

Jimin's demeanor suddenly changed. He looked at his shoes and back at the man. "Oh, thanks!" Jimin's eyes smiled. They all gave him an incredulous look. "Whut?" Yoongi mouthed at him.

Hobi turned back to the man and said, "Are you kidding me right now? What about Aiko?"

Confusion set in on the man's face, "Aiko? What about Aiko?"

"Aren't you her boyfriend?"

The man suddenly burst into laughter. "Oh, no way! No way!" he shook his head and made a gagging sound. "Aiko's my girl friend, but not in the way you seem to think. I'm not sure if it's not yet clear, but I'm gay." The person admitted.

The four boys looked at each other and back at the man.

"I'm Joon Woo." He introduced himself and raised his hand up. His eyes rested on Yoongi who was full-on with his gangster swag. Joon Woo raised his hand at Yoongi which he took to shake. "Charmed." Joon Woo said, batting his eyelashes. Yoongi didn't know how to react. "Meow?" Joon Woo suddenly said. This made Yoongi laugh, his attempt to intimidate was a bust.