Chapter 17- Moody and Dramatic

"As much as I'd loved to stay and chat, I should get going." I said as I made my way to the door.

"Going so soon?"

"You say that, but you don't sound too sad about me leaving."

"Oh noooo. You caught me, whatever shall I do?" He spoke sarcastically. "I'll have everything planned out for you and Ayato, so expect a text later in the day."

I salute. "Understood. See you later."

After leaving, I began making my journey down the halls of school, towards the roof. 'Obviously, spending some time with Info-kun made me lose some of this precious lunchtime.' I thought to myself as I checked the time. I should still have some time to enjoy my lunch if I rush a bit. Sure I could of just stayed and eat with with him, but Ayato looked like he was about to throw a fit in the middle of class, so I'll just go eat with him and the others. What can I say, I'm such a nice friend!

"Hm?" On my way to the roof, I spotted the Basu sisters walking a little ways ahead of me. 'If they're around, and it's lunch time...' Spotted him! I place a hand on Oko's shoulder, startling him. "I knew it. How've you been Oko?"

He slowly turns towards me, directing his gaze away from the two sisters, who were by now, already out of sight. Even though he was startled from my sudden appearance, he actually looked a little happy to see me "It's you..."

"Yes, I'm me and your you. Anyway, what's up? You seem to be in a good mood." I smirked. "Could it be because I'm here?~"

He blushes and points a finger at me. "I-I know what you're up to..! You're trying to help a fellow succubus and her vampire sister..! You're distracting me..!"

'He STILL thinks I'm a demon? But why am I not surprised?' I sweat dropped at his words. "I wouldn't say that."

"You wouldn't..?"

"Of course! I'm not helping them." I said before getting closer, which causes him to take a step back.

He freezes in place. "You're lying..."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are..."

"No."

"Yes." He paused before continuing. "Why else would you distract me from my studies and investigation of the supernatural?"

'And by studies, you mean stalking?' I put on a smile. "Why you ask?" I once again get closer, my casual smile turning into a smirk. "Perhaps, I want you all for myself?" I say, running a finger across his jaw before backing away.

"..." He went silent, which I raised an eyebrow at. He looked stunned.

"Um, Oko?"

The next thing I know, it was like his face went up in flames, it was so red. "Wh-Wh-What are y-you talking about..?! A-Are you a succubus consumed b-by greed..?"

Aaaaand I think I broke him. He looks as red as a tomato and if I squint hard enough, I might see steam coming out of his ears. 'I can't help it though! He's just too much fun to tease!' I thought with a laugh.

"Wh-Why are you laughing..?" He asked in confusion.

"It's nothing. You're going to the rooftop right? So am I. Let's go together, I have to meet up with my friends."

He took a moment to consider my offer before nodding his head. "I suppose it's okay..."

We began our walk together in silence, which didn't last long. "Oh, I just realized we got off topic. I was wondering why you were in a good mood."