Opinions For Ideas

I like this story, and to those who also like it, you may think this story is great.

But how about we make it even better?!

Don't worry, some parts of it might be copied onto the newer version. I don't plan on typing the whole thing word for word since it's mostly going to be the same anyway. So, it shouldn't take an incredible amount of time.

How about we add some new things as well? But I'll need some of your guy's opinions on what you think of these ideas I listed in the previous update about the changes.

MORE ACTUAL RIVALS

I think it's pretty obvious where I'm getting at here. As I said, I want to put the story back on track to be being about helping the yandere friend with the senpai and rivals.

I don't know how many more I want to make into actual rivals, and I'm not completely sure who to make them into yet. I definitely want to upgrade from 3 actual rivals to 5 (at least) 7 (at most).

So far, we have

*Osano

*Kizano

*Hanako

MORE CHILDHOOD MEETINGS

You heard it here folks! I want to have two more rivals aside from Megamo, meet the reader character in the past.

I actually have an idea of my own on who I want one of them to be.

Mido Rana. Yes, you heard me. Why you might ask? Hear me out. Do you know Koumi-senpai? They're the one who designed the male rivals for the male rival introduction video, and they sometimes make other yandere simulator fan art. There is one they made on DeviantArt of teenage Mido and child Ayano, and he was offering chocolate to her. Obviously at first glance you would be like "Mido! What the heck is wrong with you?!" But then I read the title of it.

"Chocolate Allergy"

Mido is allergic to chocolate!

 He most likely got it from a girl at his school so he was giving it away since he can't eat it.

My brain comes up with an idea. Then boom! Mido offers chocolate, misunderstandings happen, child reader pulls out phone "Hello, police?" Mido freaks out about it and tries to explain that he's allergic and was just trying to give it away.

As for the second one, I'll leave it up to you guys! Feel free to share who you might want to meet little reader, and any ideas for the scenario if you like. I'm open to hear who you guys want the childhood rival to be, speak up I'm all ears!

CHANGES TO READER CHARACTER'S TRUE PERSONALITY

I still plan on having them be the poplar sweetheart at the school for their fake personality. For their true personality, it's a little hard to explain, but think more cold and grumpy. Not emotionless, but not exactly smiley. Think more frowny. "Life is useless. Only chaos can warm this dark cold soul of mine." Basically, I want to make her more cruel and heartless, but have her warm up over time as the story progresses. Still smiles and feels joy sometimes, especially when she's around Ayato and Ryu Aishi, since she's close to them.

HANAKO HAS NEMESIS-KUN MOMENTS

This is an idea I'm not completely sure of. If I go through with this idea, I might make Hanako appear later in the story by having him transfer to Akademi when he's heard of all the bad things happening there and he becomes worried for his sister, Taeko. When he first meets Ayato and Reader, he might not completely trust them at first, and will try to keep them away from Taeko, but will soon come to trust and eventually fall in love with the reader character. Acts and probably is truly sweet, bubbly and like a puppy. However, there is a side to him that you should be aware of. Hanako is the second to last rival on week 9, making them the second hardest rival. 

Looks and is sweet, but maybe there is more than meets the eye?

1980's MODE BONUS STORY: LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER

So, I was thinking... What if one of reader character's parents already knew Ryu from school and helped him with his senpai just like how their daughter is helping Ayato. 

This bonus story might happen way later in the story. 

Ayato and reader character's backstory of how they met and became friends might stay the same, but this could make it a bit different. Maybe Ryu calls the kids' friendship fate since he was once close to but grew distant with reader character's mother. The child of an Aishi and the child of an (L/N) becoming friends just like their parents? Maybe it was fated to be, and their growing friendship became encouraged because if it.

ANOTHER YANDERE FANFIC

I'm saying or uh... Writing all this, yet I admit the main reason I haven't been updating this story as much as I used to wasn't just because I disliked the flaws. I was also growing a bit tired of it. 

So before continuing with making the newer version of this story, I want to write another yandere story first!

Do you know the game "Saiko No Sutoka"? After the game got those ending cutscenes, it made me inspired with X Reader Fanfic ideas. Now I have the urge right a fanfic about this game because of them. I have a yandere itch that needs to be scratched, and this yandere simulator one just won't do at the moment!

The fanfic would have two love interests. It's obvious who those two are. The yandere Saiko, and the senpai, who's name I tried looking up and a couple websites said it was Akira. Not sure if it really is but let's just go with that.

As for the reader character, instead of being the accomplice of a yandere, 'YOU' are the yandere this time. You're also a yandere who is in love with senpai just like Saiko. You became friends with senpai in order to get closer to them. They aren't aware that you're a yandere of course, they wouldn't have been friends with you otherwise.

Will you continue the path that leads to your true love and help them escape? Or will you find an odd love with a fellow yandere, and you both forget your love for the same person, before falling for each other instead?

One last thing. If I do write this, should I make it a genderbend like this story or not? I wanted to have one boy love interest and one girl love interest. So, it really doesn't matter if I make this a gender bend or not since the number of boy and girl love interests will remain the same. 

So, I decided to ask you guys! What do you think?

*Keep Original Genders (Female Yandere and Male Senpai)

*Genderbend It (Male Yandere and Female Senpai)

This fanfic should be shorter since the events of the story will all happen in the one night the three of you will spend at the school.