Section 1: Troublesomes

There is one kind of person who doesn't like and try their best to avoid troublesomes but doesn't complain even if they get dragged in.

Hoyoung takes a few step back from his members who are having fun teasing at each other in front of him.

"Why don't you come and join us hyung? "

" It's okay, I will be right here. Just call me when you need. "

Sometimes, he has to admit that he wanted to join them too. But he hates being related to any trouble that they might created when they were having fun. If you asked was he always like this then the answer is a no. Hoyoung used to be a bright and enjoys this kind of things the most among all the Verivery members. That one time has changed him...

----------------------------------

Flashback

Dongheon walks in with an angry face makes everyone scared.

" Didn't I tell you guys before that don't do anything too much? "

" Yes you did hyung. Look we- "

Dongheon cuts off Hoyoung words with a angry tone.

" But you just don't want to listen right? You are the second oldest Hoyoung! You suppose to be the one to prevent them from doing anything stupid not joining them and makes Kangmin cried like this. You need to take responsibility for this.  "

Hoyoung remains his silent and then Minchan step up to talk to Dongheon.

" Hyung...Don't yelling at Hoyoung only, I'm the same age as him. Let me take responsibilty for this mistake too. "

" Step aside Minchan, I have nothing to talk with you now. Have I ever warned you not to cross the line Bae Hoyoung? "

Hoyoung takes his eyes from looking the floor and takes a look at the older standing in front of him who is putting all the responsibility on top his head.

" Sorry, I won't let this happen ever again. "

End of flashback

-----------------------------------

Things keeps on happening but only without Hoyoung appearance. After he once made Kangmin cried with a unreal ghost story and being scolded by Dongheon, Hoyoung promised to himself never joining their teasing things again because he was the second oldest in the group. And just like what Dongheon said, he need to prevent them from getting any trouble.

" Hoyoung hyung? "

" Yes Yongseungie? What's wrong? "

" It's nothing wrong. But can you pick Gyehyeon hyung at the studio later hyung? He forgot to bring along an umbrella and it's raineing heavily outside. "

" Or you can just take my umbrella to pick him up? I want to practice a bit late today. "

" Yeonho didn't bring it too and I'm going with him now hyung. Beside Gyehyeon hyung said he wanted to finish he work too so he can wait for you. "

" I get it, I will make sure to pick him up later. Get hom safe you two! "

" Bye hyung. "

Yeonho and Yongseung left Hoyoung alone in their practice room.

After a few hours practicing again and again, Hoyoung finally stop and look at his phone. Because of his habit not looking at his phone when he is practicing, he made Gyehyeon has to wait under the rain for the past two hours. Hoyoung hurried collect all his stuff and runs the where Gyehyeon stand.