Section 4: Regret

Yongseung is inside the room with Gyehyeon to prevent him from running toward Hoyoung room with Yeonho and Dongheon so that his flu could fly away.

" Hyung, don't freak out. Hoyoung hyung will be just fine! Yeonho and Dongheon hyung already went to check on him. "

" I'm trying to, but you don't understand Yong. The thing is I knew Hoyoung hyung was six but I don't even care. I only cared about myself that time. He even carried me to the dorm even though he was sick. "

" It's not your fault hyung, you are also sick so you just don't realize it. It's not that you don't care about it. "

" Because of me, he is sick now. He carried me to our dorm, he even stay up all night to take care of me. "

Yongseung then grabs Gyehyeon shoulder tightly to make him looks straight in his eyes.

" Listen, Hoyoung hyung pretend to be fine because you are sick too, he just doesn't want any of us to worry about him but you, he wants you to be fine. "

" No Yongseung...Hoyoung hyung never express his feelings like before after what we made Kangmin cried. He won't say he wasn't fine until one of us figured it out. He scared of something. "

" What do you think he is scared of? "

" Troublesomes and got into a fight with Dongheon hyung. Dongheon hyung once got mad at him after we made Kangmin cried, they had fought seriously with that thing. So he just prevent it like his rules... "

Yongseung suddenly went silent after heard what Gyehyeon said.

" Hyung, do you have any life rules? "

" Why are you asking it? "

" I saw you writing something in Hobae's note yesterday, I'm just curious hehe. Is that your rules of life? "

Hoyoung pats his head with a soft smile.

" It's not a big deal, just some of my words for the next song. "

" Oh so you were only writing lyrics? "

" Yep, only writing lyrics for new song. "

If only it was...

---------------------------------------

Yeonho tries all his best to break the door. But the door looks fragile like it about to fall down one day suddenly becomes so thick like a stone that nothing could break it.

" Hoyoung hyung, please! "

" Step aside Yeonho! "

Dongheon says and uses all his strength runs toward the door and break it but he didn't make it.

" Hyung! "

Yeonho rushed toward Dongheon after seeing him collapsed on the ground because of the pain.

" I shouldn't have said like that. "

" What did you said to him? "

" I scolded him Yeonho, because he left Gyehyeon sleeping outside in the living room like that. But why didn't I realize that he wasn't fine... I'm sorry Hoyoung. Please, if you are fine inside but you are mad at me, just open the door. I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have blamed you on what happned. Please! "

Yongseung and Gyehyeon appeared together as they cheer Dongheon up.

" Don't blame yourself hyung, we will fix this together but now let's save him first! "

Dongheon stands up with Yeonho's help as they start breaking the door again.

One push...

Two pushes...

Three pushes...

----------------------------------------------------

Hoyoung slowly opens his eyes again and take a look around where he at right now.

Still his room where he passed out earlier...

Still darkness around him...

Still no one here...

Still lonely...

He stands up and comes closer the door which was being pushed by the other members.

" Open the door Hoyoung hyung! "

" Please. "

Why would they freak out like that?

Hoyoung opens it without realizing his hand is bleeding because he fell on the glass of water he accidentally drop it before completely passed out.

" Why are you four banging on my door like crazy? "

" Hyung! "

Gyehyeon was the first one to hug him as he teared up.

" I'm so worried, are you fine? "

" I'm fine? Why are you asking that? "

Yongseung pulls Gyehyeon back to everyone to check on their hyung and then Yeonho immediately yells.

" Your arm is bleeding! "

Hoyoung looks down on his hand and he saw that his arm is bleeding nonstop and make his sweater a the color of red now.

" And you are sick too, don't say that you were fine anymore. "

Hoyoung looks up again and saw Dongheon right in front of him checking for his temperature.

" Come one, we will bring you and Gyehyeon to the hospital. "

Hoyoung was surprised by Dongheon's action and his mind fighting like crazy to trust him.

" You were right, I am immature and I couldn't do it without you. My immatureness leads you and Gye to this situation, so please let me fix it and make you feel better. "

Dongheon smiles and offers for Hoyoung hand while talking.

" Can you trust me this time, please? "

" Sure. "

Hoyoung smiles back to him and takes Dongheon hand then reach out his hand for Gyehyeon.

" And you too, let's go. "

----------------------------------------

" Do you want to say something to us Dongheon hyung? "

Gyehyeon put his hands on top Hoyoung palm to share him some of his warmness and then asking Dongheon curiously.

" Sorry for make you uncomfortable to show your feelings and make things become like this. You were right from the beginning Hoyoung. You aren't emotionless but I was the one who make you become like this because you feel guilty after what I have said. I'm admit that I'm immature, you win. "

" You saw my rules, didn't you? But this guy appeared and mixed all of my rules. I guess I can't be emotionless after all of this. "

Hoyoung looks at Gyehyeon and then looks at Dongheon again with a smile on his face.

" I didn't do all of this just to win over you Dongheon hyung. I want you to realize where you and I need to fix so that our group can grow bigger and become success. "

" Here goes the mommy Hoyoung. "

" Welcome back to your old self Hoyoung hyung. "

We are good now.

No more regret.

Heading to the bright future.