Section 3: Rules

You are not fixing anything.

You are just making things worse.

Dongheon's words keep repeating inside Hoyoung head. He shouldn't has done that, he shouldn't has listened to Gyehyeon stupid idea which is hiding it all from the members. And most importantly, he shouldn't has broken his rules...

Rule number one: Don't get yourself dragged into trouble.

Rule number two: Don't try to do something that lead to trouble.

Rule number three: Don't show your emotion too often.

Rule number four: All the responsibility is yours.

Rule number five: Never get yourself fight with Dongheon hyung again.

Did he and Dongheon fight before? Yes they did and is was a serious one.

Hoyoung remembered that day they were really stressed with the schedule without the kids and Minchan around, just he and Dongheon.

" What do you want to talk about hyung? "

" About that one time when you made Kangmin cried. "

" I have already told you, it's just an accident. We just teased him with an unreal ghost story and he was too afraid so he cried. That it! Beside, why are you only blaming me for it, all of us made him cired? "

" I want to remind you about the responsibility of being the second oldest in the group Hoyoung. You can't act  childish like the kids. You have to help me with that. "

" You suppose to be the one to do that, not me? You are the oldest, you have to be the one who take all the responsibility. Don't put it all on my head, I can't do it. You are immature! "

" How could you said I wasn't immature when you are emotionless?! "

" I am not emotionless. "

" Oh yeah? Then why are you like this? No yelling at me like before when we agrued, no smilling brightfully when we joke around and everything Hoyoung! You are not the same as before. "

" Who do you think you are to mind my bussiness? Mind your own bussiness hyung. Think about how to take all the resonsibility and being mature. "

" I will prove it to you! You will have to admit that I'm mature enough and you are emotionless. "

----------------------------------------------------

" Hyung, finally you are awake! You make us worried so much. "

Yeonho immediately yells when he saw the older opens his eyes.

" Yeonho? How long have I been falling asleep? "

" I don't know...Early in this morning Dongheon carried you to his room and told us that you were sick. Oh and don't worry today schedules have been canceled. "

Gyehyeon tries to get up but Yongseung was right there to push him back to bed.

" Rest more hyung, your temperature just come down a bit. "

" But where is Hoyoung hyung? "

" Hoyoungie hyung? I haven't seen him this morning. "

At that moment, Dongheon comes in with the medicine and a glass of water.

" Why are you asking about him? "

" He was with me all night, I'm afraid if he was tired. "

" He is not helping with that at all. How could someone left the sick person slept on the sofa all night like that. He went inside his room earlier, no need to worry. "

Gyehyeons receives all the medicine and think about all the things he has heard. Hoyoung hyung was with him all night and took care of him without being slept peacefully like the others but he is being blamed on right now. Maybe he must be tired a lot...Maybe Hoyoung hyung might catch his flu too...Wait, something is not right.

" Yongseung, did you find anything weird yesterday about Hoyoung hyung? "

" I don't think so...Oh now you mentioned it, yesterday Hoyoung hyung is actually a bit weird... "

" Like what? "

" He avoids us whenever we came closer. Maybe he didn't want us to know something? "

That action is totally the same as Gyehyeon when he tried to avoid Dongheon's grip in order not to let him feel the hotness of his body...

" Yeonho! Go to you and Hoyoung hyung room right now! "

" But why? You just woke up I want to be here with you. :

" I'm fine now but Hoyoung hyung isn't! "

" What do you mean with that? Tell us quick. "

" Yongseung, you said he tried to avoid when you guys came closer right? It's because he wants none of you can feel the hotness of his skin like how I avoided Dongheon hyung's grip last night. Also when I rested my head on his hand when we were at the waiting room, I could feel the temperature isn't right but he shut me up. Don't take anymore second, go to his room. Now! "

-------------------------------------------------

Hoyoung drops himself on his bed after locking the door. The flu is slowly killing him from yesterday, but somehow he was managed to hide it without anyone to realize except Gyehyeon.

" He must has been taken care by the others right now. I don't need to worry about him anymore. "

He mumbles to himself. But his mind is telling that Gyehyeon needs him.

" If I appeared again now, Dongheon hyung would get mad at me. "

His temperature keep on raising more seriously as his mind is spinning likr crazy with all of his thought between Dongheon and Gyehyeon.

" I should let him rest more, then we could talk later. "

Hoyoung managed to push himself up out of the bed and gets for himself a glass of water. And then he heard someone is screaming his name and banging on he and Yeonho shared room's door like crazy.

" Hoyoung hyung! "

" Bae Hoyoung! "

" Open the door for us! "

" Open the door! "

Right the moment when Hoyoung turns himself into the door way, the high temperature has eaten himself more than he could imagine. He feels the dizziness as the view in front of him become blurry as he couldn't see anything. Hoyoung steps closer to the door on step to find some help but everything surrounded him become dark. He dropped the glass on his hand as he passed out inside his room.

It's too dark...help.