Section 2: Tonight

" You two will sleep together tonight? "

Dongheon suddenly holds back Gyehyeon arm when he saw him going to Hoyoung and Yeonho's shared room.

" Yes hyung? What's wrong with that? "

Gyehyeon quickly takes his arm out of Dongheon's grip so that Dongheon can't feel his skin was hot because of the high temparature.

" But you guys never- "

" Hyung, it's late now, you should go to sleep. I will make sure that Gye be fine til tomorrow. "

Hoyoung slightly pulls Dongheon to his own bedroom and then takes Gyehyeon to his room.

" He might be noticed already? "

" He just feels weird that we are sleeping together. He is not that quick in noticing tho. "

Gyehyeon lies in the bed as Hoyoung pull a blanket on top him.

" Call me if you feel uncomfortable, got it? "

" You didn't need to told me as if I'm a baby or something. Goodnight hyung. "

" Sleep well. "

----------------------------------

In the middle of the night, Hoyoung wakes up and then he climb down to check for Gyehyeon.

" His temperature is raising up. "

Hoyoung goes inside the bathroom and comes out after with a bucket of water and a small towel. He dips the towel into the water and puts it on Gyehyeon forehead hoping that this temperature would lower a bit when he go out and buy some more medicine.

Seeing Gyehyeon face is more comfortable than before a bit, Hoyoung changes the side of the towel then heading out to buy the medicine Gyehyeon needs.

--------------------------------------

Gyehyeon opens his eyes as he feels a bit thirsty so he went out to the kitchen to get him a drink.

But then after drinking the bottle of water in the fridge, Gyehyeon feels the dizziness again as he about to fall down on the floor.

At that moment, Hoyoung comes back with a small bag on his hand as he drops it and run quickly to catch Gyehyeon from collapsed.

" Hey...Why are you out here? "

Once again, Gyehyeon can hears Hoyoung deep voice. He rarely could heard before but today he got to hear it twice from the older.

" I'm just thirsty. And inside it's a bit hot too. "

" What?! I opened the window earlier in order to help you feel not too hot? "

Hoyoung immediately places his hand on Gyehyeon forehead to check the younger temperature. And as he worried, the temperature is raising up again.

" Your flu is seriously now. It's not like you catch a cold or something, your temperature keep on raising. "

Gyehyeon thinks he is not fine right now. He couldn't hear or see his hyung clearly since his view is blurry and the hotness keep on surrounding him.

" Gye? Gyehyeon? Jo Gyehyeon?! "

Hoyoung carried Gyehyeon to the sofa which is the nearest place for these two right now as he panicking and grabs the medicine he dropped earlier.

" Drink these medicine, you will be better soon... "

" Hyung...it's bitter! "

" It's not that bitter. Try to take some, I will get you candy if you want. "

Gyehyeon cutely frowns his face then drinks all the medicine Hoyoung gives him.

Hoyoung smiles when he saw Gyehyeon's cute face then hand over him some sweets.

" Here, I took it from Kangmin's. This will be our little secrets okay? "

Gyehyeon giggles as he hold the candies tightly and lay down on the sofa to sleep.

Hoyoung didn't think he would take care someone after that accident. But now he is here, taking care of Gyehyeon even though he didn't ask for. He thought that maybe be he just felt guilty because he was the one to make Gyehyeon sick like this. But...

Whenever Gyehyeon frowns his face a bit, Hoyoung immediately looks up from his phone to check on him and only left his eyes when he saw Gyehyeon is normal again.

Whenever Gyehyeon moves even just the smallest movement, Hoyoung was able to know it so he stretch out his hand to pat Gyehyeon head a bit in order to make him feel a bit more comfortable and to let him knows that Hoyoung is still by his side.

Hoyoung keeps on taking care of Gyehyeon all night that he didn't care about himself....

----------------------------------------------

The sky outside is beginning to have some light on it, inside Verivery's dorm have one boy who is sleeping peacefully on the sofa and beside him is someone who is sleeping with it head resting on a little bit of space of the sofa.

Maybe Gyehyeon and Hoyoung was managed to hide this from all the members. But then one thing they never could predict about that is Donghen suddenly wakes up early this morning and he saw Gyehyeon and Hoyoung in the living room so he came closer.

" Why are they sleeping out here? "

Dongheon thought to himself as he touch Gyehyeon to wake him up but the temparature of the younger shocked him.

" Gyehyeon?! "

Hoyoung heard it as he immediately wakes up and stands up to face Dongheon.

" Hyung? Why are you awake so early today? "

" So this is the reason? "

" The reason what? "

" I know you two are hiding something when you and Gyehyeon just suddenly wanted to sleep together, but hiding this from all of us is just too much Hoyoung. You think you could handle things by yourself? You made Gyehyeon sick and now you are make things getting worse. "

" It's not my idea to hide it from all of you. It's Gyehyeon's idea from the beginning. "

" And you just follow his idea like that? He is younger than you to come up with a clever desicion,at least  you have to told me even if he doesn't want to? "

" I'm just trying to fix my fault... "

" I get it, but you are not fixing anything Hoyoung. Get it? Now just stand aside. "

" What are you planning to do? "

" Carry him inside, what do you want to do? Leave him here more and let his temperature keep on raising nonstop? "

Dongheon then carries Gyehyeon inside his room and left behind him Hoyoung with a hopeless eyes looking at them.