Section 5: Us

" Welcome back!!! "

Minchan greets Hoyoung and Gyehyeon first in their dorm after they were back from being in hospital for you exactly one week.

" Where is everyone hyung? "

" They are going out to buy something to welcome you two back to the dorm. "

" So is it only us here? "

" Yes Gyehyeon. Now you and Hoyoung go inside your room, you guys may be a bit tired now. I will call you when everything is ready. "

Gyehyeon goes inside his room and open up his room to relax.

" Gyehyeonie? What are you doing"

Hoyoung enters the room as he sits on Gyehyeon bed comfortably.

Gyehyeon smiles and tiny waves at him to let Hoyoung knows he can come in.

" Nothing hyung, just playing some games. It's fun do you want play with me? "

" Sure, I'm bored too. "

And then in the room there are two person gathering around the phone and playing games together. You can say that they are really enjoy it by their happy face and their precious laugh.

But then when Hoyoung is celebrating because he just won over Gyehyeon, Gyehyeon stops for a bit and looking directly at his hyung.

" You seem to be very happy? "

" Yeah I just won over a guy who really good at playing games. How can I'm not happy. "

" You are good at games too hyung. You just don's show it. "

" Oh please, I don't to be the center of attention. Being in the middle is good, "

Hoyoung smiles sweetly to Gyehyeon makes Gyehyeon's heart just missed a beat.

" If you don't want to be everyone center of attention, will you be my center of attention? "

" What...? "

Gyehyeon surprise's words got Hoyoung shocked.

" I'm saying that...will you my center of attention hyung? I have realized that you always got my eyes whatever we are doing. My heart always missed a bit when it comes to you. I don't know...maybe I'm in love with you Hoyoung hyung. "

" Gyehyeon...we aren't allowed to date- "

Gyehyeon stand up and takes Hoyoung and and caring if softly.

" What matter is us Hoyoung hyung! Don't care about what they would say. Just care about yourself, put yourself on the top not the other members. "

" Gyehyeon, let me talk... "

" Listen to me hyung, just for a bit. You changed yourself before because of Dongheon hyung's words. But hyung, you don't have to change your own self because of someone else who doesn't understand you. No, don't ever let anyone drop you under the sea of sadness and hopeless. "

Hoyoung looks up directly in Gyehyeon's deep eyes as he feels he has been lost in his eyes. he has been lost in the eyes of whom he loves.

" Hyung...let me, Jo Gyehyeon be the one who brings your old self back. Let me bring to you only happiness from now on. I love you! What do you say? "

Hoyoung takes his hand back from Gyehyeon's holding and pulls him into a hug.

" I made for myself a bunch of life rules and promised that I would never break my rules. But then you cam in my life and mixed it up. You were the reason why I broke my rules that I have been kept for a long time. You made me smile even though I didn't really want to that that time. It's always you from the beginning until now. Remember who drags me in the jokes made Kangmin cried? Guess who was the one had me to stay up all night to take care of? You, only and always you Gye. "

Gyehyeon slowly gets out of the hug.

" So that means? "

" Yes, I love you too Gye. "

With you and me combination, we can change our world...

The world where you and me belong together.

" Let's eat Gyehyeon, Hoyoung! "

" Coming! "

Hoyoung holds Gyehyeon hand tightly as they walk out to meet the other.

" Welcome back you two! "

Dongheon was the first one to say as he raise his hand with a glass of water.

" Let's celebrate for being here with full members of Verivery. Thank you for come back early, we miss you two. "

" I have something to announce with you guys. "

Gyehyeon smiles widely as he stands up.

" What is it Gye? "

Everyone stop what they are doing and looks confused at Gyehyeon.

" We are dating! "

" You are dating...But with whom? ''

" I am in love with Hoyoung recently...so I'm confessed to him. "

Hoyoung stands up in everyone's awe and he holds Gyehyeon hand.

" And I said yes. "

Yongseung was the first one clap and then everyone else follow him. 

" OMG such a big new. Congrats congrats! "

Are you sure you want to save this ending?

YES  / NO

Gyehyeon is smiling to his phone as he just created a masterpiece to him. In the of this game, he and Hoyoung ended up together. 

Then his room's door suddenly being opened by someone. 

" Gyehyeonie? What are you doing? "

Things are happening just like what Gyehyeon did with his game. He smiles at Hoyoung and tiny wave to let Hoyoung knows he can come in.

" Nothing hyung, just playing somegames. "

Let me finish our story hyung.

Let me make my imagine ending become the true.

What matter is just us...

I will make us happen tonight.

Tonight...