I just kicked your ass💀

(A/N: Every time I hear this song I think of Ateez, but here's a new chapter)

Y/n's Pov-

I stay at my desk as the old man approaches me. "Tell me Y/N do you want to be a hero?" I look at him with a questioning look, " obviously, why else would I be here." "It seems like you don't want to be here." He says bluntly. "Excuse me, but you don't know anything about me" I look at him with a bitch look. " watch the attitude young lady." "Yeah yeah whatever, can I go?" He goes close to your face, " since you want to be a smartass, you're gonna start training early. Meet me at the field" "Tch." You say rolling your eyes.

I go on the field dressed in a baggy shirt and sweats. "What now old man." "I told you to stop calling me that." He says tying up his hair. "Holy shit- he's actually hot when his hair is tied up." You thought.

Suddenly you see a foot going towards you. You stop it and grip it before it touches you. "What the hell old man!" "Always pay attention to your opponent", he says as he gets out of my grasp. I try and use my quirk but see's he disabled it, "fuck...looks like we gotta go old school" I sigh. He charges towards me and tries to punch me. I dodge it and try and kick him but he grabs my foot and twists it. I turn around and do a front walkover to kick him in the chin. As he is off guard I use my quirk and make him cry, "what the hell-" he tries to say but I beat him to it by kicking him in the stomach. I kicked him so hard he feel into a near by ditch by the track field. I put my foot on his back, and I pull him by his ponytail."I win." I say chuckling. "Huh, I suppose you did." He says in disbelief.

I let him go, but take his hair tie. "Give that back Y/N." He says annoyed. "Let me and Bakusquad do your hair." I whine, "No." "Pleaseeee" "No-" "Fine I guess I'll just tell the whole world 'The Eraserhead' got beat by a 16 year old." I say teasingly. "...fine, but only this once!" "Hell yeah!" I say while running inside to change.

Aizawa's Pov-

"What the hell did I get myself into." I sigh. I change into a different jumpsuit and walk to Y/N's dorm room.

I walk in and see them singing and dancing to a random song with hair brushes "WHAT'S YOU NAME B.O.B?, SO THEY CALLING YOU BOB?!" Everyone shouts while shaking their head with wigs. "Okay what the fuck-" I say standing there; "AH WHAT THE FUCK" they shout. "Lets just get this over with" I sighed sitting on the styling chair.

Out of no where I am suddenly pushed towards a sink. "I'm gonna wash his hair" Jirou yells across the room. She starts washing it, and it felt like heaven. She scratched and soothed every part of my scalp. Within seconds I fell asleep in satisfaction with her washing my hair.

When I wake up I see Mina, Sero, and Kirishima detangling my hair. "Hm?" I question as I hear inaudible voices. "Yo he's finally waking up" Sero says smiling. I look in the mirror and see my wavy hair. (A/N Yes he was wavy hair in this let me live🙄) I raise an eyebrow when I see hair dye and scissors. "Oh no no no no no you're not cutting and dying my hair" Suddenly Sero uses his tape and tapes me in the chair. "Y/N get me out of this thing!" I shout trying to get out of the tape. "Sorry old man, this is what you get for being an ass." She says with a grin. Bakugo and Denki start cutting my hair while I closed my eyes because I couldn't watch.

"alright its time to dye it" Y/N says chuckling.

After 5 dance breaks, 2 bathroom breaks, one explosion, and lots of Nicki Minaj my hair was finally done. "Okay Mr. Aizawa look at your new hair" they say.
I looked up and I'm shocked.

"Holy shit- It's brown and so short" I said running my fingers through my hair,  "really soft too" I mumble

"Holy shit- It's brown and so short" I said running my fingers through my hair, "really soft too" I mumble.

"so, what do you think?" Y/N says. I stay silent for a moment "...good job" I say quietly. Cheers are heard all over the room, and I look back and see Y/N smiling and hugging others. "Huh cute" I thought as I look back in the mirror.

After hanging out for a bit we all went to our rooms for the night.

-in Aizawa's room-

I lay in my bed and think of what I said in Y/N's room. "Cute..? They're 16...", I roll over and stuff my face into my pillow, "what the fuck." I groan. I sigh in defeat for the second time today, and decide to go to bed.

(A/N: Second chapter is done and the next one is going to make you question your quirk *hint hint* Anyway how was this chapter)

Total words:891