welp-

( I am in love with this song lol enjoy)

Y/N's Pov:

I wake up and see Aizawa sleeping next to me, "shit..". "This can not be happening, I know I did not just sleep with my teacher-" Aizawa stirs and I act sleep. "shit-" he groans. "Y/N I know you're not sleep." he says tiredly. I look at him in his eyes and speak, " You're lucky I'm on birth control with your horny ass." 

He looks down, " We should stop talking to each other.." " Fine..but don't expect me to just come walking back in your arms old man." 

Third Person:

After physical therapy both Y/N and Aizawa avoided each other at UA. Bakusquad was glad Y/N came back but they couldn't help but notice they were acting different. "Are you okay Y/N?" Mina asks, "Yeah..but can I talk to you?" "of course, you want jiro there too?" "Please." 

Mina's Pov:

"So remember when Aizawa and I were in the hospital?" "yeah.." Jiro and I say. "well... we slept together.." Jiro and I look at them with our jaws dropped, "You had sex with Mr. Aizawa?!" Jiro whisper yells. "Yes, and it was a mistake and now things are awkward between us." they whine. how the fuck did that happen?! "Well do you love him?" "No, yes?.. I don't know" they sigh throwing themselves on the bed. "At the end of the day Y/N you're a minor..." Jiro says. "I know but he's just different.." "The real question is did you give him consent?" "Yes 100%" I look at them and sigh " I say fuck it, get yourself a dilf or a milf and if Mr. Aizawa is your dilf who the fuck cares." Jiro nods. "Thanks guys." they say smiling a little.

(I know it's short but I wanted a little girl time action so I hope yall enjoyed.)

Total words: 311