smut😗

(A/N: I'm literally freaking out rn about this so bare with me)

Aizawa's Pov- 

I pick them up by their legs and push them to the bed, " you're gonna be good for me right?" I say grabbing their throat. "mhm" they whimper quietly. "words." "yes sir". We crash our lips into each other and take off our clothes. 

I look down and see them in a black lace bra and panties. There is a little damp spot in the middle of their cunt that catches my attention. "Your cunt is so wet for me." I say putting my fingers on their pussy. "ah~" they moan softly.

They buck their hips forward trying to connect our friction, "ah ah ah, that's so naughty" I say putting my two fingers in their mouth.

They gag and swirl their tongue around my fingers. "You're gonna suck my cock just like that understand slut" they choke but nod in response.

I push them down near my cock and they grope me through my underwear, "Mmm" I say throwing my head back. They take my length and shove their tight throat down as far as they can, "ah~ fuck" "That's right, be a slut a take this cock. I.own. you. understand." "yes sir~" 

I feel myself about to cum so I stop them. They look up with pre-cum and spit on their chin going down their breast.

I grab them by the chin and look at them in the eyes," You're such a whore, but it's okay cause you're my whore" I turn them around and line my cock with their pussy (this is Doggystyle lol), " You belong to me. Do I make myself clear?"  I say pulling their hair, "yes" I smack their ass, "ah!-"
"Yes what" I say lustfully. "Yes sir" they say panting.

I ram into their wet cunt without warning earning loud moans, "F- Fuck oh m-my god" They say moaning loudly. "You see this pussy, that's mine. You see those breasts, that's mine. You see this ass," I give it a smack "that's mine" I say growling in their ear.

I flip them over to go on top of me and shove them down all the way. "A-ah oh my god master!~" I look up and see them a moaning mess, their breasts going up and down, and them shaking. "ride this cock like you mean it slut" I say pinching their nipples. 

I long orgasm escapes their lips as they fall on my chest. "No, you aren't ruining this for me." I groan moving their hips harshly. "A-ah I'm gonna cum!" " You don't cum until I say so." I breathly moan.  

Our legs start to shake and we moan loudly not caring if anyone hears us, " Cum in 3, 2, 1" we throw our heads back as creamy cum covers their little pussy.

I get up and go in between their legs and lick their swollen pussy lips. I tease them licking their tight hole and swirling my tongue around their clit. "Oh my fucking god yes devourer my pussy!" I suck on their clit and fuck them with my tongue," fuck I'm gonna come again!" they moan loudly.

They climax and I drink their sweet cum that tasted like pina colada (PLSSS DOES THIS MAKE SENSE-) " You're mine." I say sucking a hickey on their neck.

(A/N: WOW UH HA HA 😀 I'm going to hell... anyway this is my first time writing smut so sorry if it's bad. Pls vote and comment!)