The Kiss

Y/N's Pov-

I wake up in the hospital and see people blurry images around me "Y/N?!" I hear people yell. I groan and cover my ears, "You're being so loud" I whine. "sorry" they said quietly. "How are you feeling?" Mina says, "Like I just got run over by 15 trucks"

Aizawa walks in the room  full of bandages and a sling. 

Everyone goes quiet as Aizawa sat on the bed. "...how are you feeling.." "I'm okay I guess." I look down and see a brace, "you have to wear that for 10 weeks before you can go to physical therapy." "I-I can't train" "No..but you can catch up on work." "but I need to train, thats the whole reason why I'm here!" "Look its gonna be okay we'll help you"Midoriya says.

I look down at my hands and see cuts and bruises. "I'm one hell of a punching bag.." I mumble. Bakugo snickers a little bit," Stop acting so sad bitch you'll be out of that brace in no time." Bakugo says rolling his eyes. 
You smirk and let out a chuckle, "yeah..huh I guess" 

Third person-

Over time the news got leaked to the press and were on UA's ass for months. Y/N finally got off the brace and started physical training with Aizawa since they both needed it.

"Slow down I can't keep up" Aizawa complains. "Sorry teach I got to get back in the field, I hate sitting on my ass" Y/N says running around the track. Aizawa chuckles and tries to catch up to them.

During recovery Aizawa and Y/N have gotten close, mostly because they were both still in the hospital, but they like each others presence.

"You suck at this game" Y/N says holding the wii remote." It's not my fault that princess peach sucks" Aizawa protests. "You chose her-" Y/N erupts into laughter.

Aizawa Pov-

I look at Y/N and see their beautiful eyes. (idc if you have caca eyes you're hot asf)  They look so pretty, "what was that Aizawa?" Y/N says. "oh shit did I say that out loud-" "yeah you did" they laugh. I look at the floor trying to avoid eye contact. I look at and see Y/N in front of my face are lips barley being apart. 

I push them into the kiss and hold them by the chin. "You have no idea how much I wanted to do this." I say with lust in my voice.

(A/N: I might do smut the next chapter idk depends how I feel. i feel like this sucked but it's whatever)