𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 & 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀 (𝗘𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗩𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗿)

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome back and as promise I have here with me the girls of Mythic Desire, how are you ladies doing today ?"

"The fact that I'm not alone and finally have someone else here who's a Brit has eased my nerves" making everyone laugh around me "no but I'm doing quite fine can't speak for everyone else though"

"We're all doing okay thank you so much for having us Vanessa" Drusilla answers

"It's always good to see more women in the rock world so I'm so excited to have you guys here. Now how do you all feel about being part of this show ? Did you think you would be performing here ?"

"I think I can answer that truthfully unlike some of us here, no we didn't. We've probably dreamed of being here this very moment for a few years now but actually being here it's still unreal" Fayola answers leaning slightly over my shoulder

"With that being said this isn't your first time performing in front of a lot of people but here this is a really large crowd how prepared are you guys for today ?"

"We just picture them naked, all of them, everyone in the crowd is stark naked before us and that's pretty much the main reason why I'm laughing and a mess onstage"

"Now y/n you are known as a daredevil, you actually surprised fans and people by jumping into the crowd. What possesses you to do that ?"

"I figure if guys can do it why can't girls, not to point fingers but are we in a world where a girl can't do crazy things like a guy can ? For me personally it's my way of interacting with the fans and the people, we go out there and play our asses off they love every second of it and we do too. That's me giving love to them"

"She can't get enough of it, she's our stage dive queen. None of us are brave enough to do it so she does it, they love it. Especially the guys in the crowd because boy I can visibly see her getting groped every once in a while by a perv so we spot them out and they get dealt with. But it never stops her so she continues to do it" Hayley concludes

"So what's next after this girls, more touring ?"

"After this we have to be back in US for Lollapalooza we got asked sorry more like invited to perform there and we definitely couldn't say no"

"Are we looking at something crazy to come from you y/n ? Anything up your sleeve, any stage diving antics you're up with ?"

"Maybe I just can't help myself I'm a daredevil after all, they sure better hope I do"

"I'm certain you have some competition on your hands to get ready for, Pearl Jam also has a very daredevil one in their band who's known for high risky climbs and stage dives"

"He's very Evel Knievel like, I give him credit for his stunts but just because he's there doing almost the same thing isn't gunna stop me from doing what I do best"

"Well that's something for us to look forward to besides your performance we'll be right back with more headbangers ball talking to Fayola and Hayley. Up next we got another one on the list and what song do you think it is ?"

"Is it maybe Smells Like Teen Spirit from Nirvana" Hayley asks first

"Could be Man in the Box by Alice in Chains" Fayola questions looking to me

"No don't think so might be Even Flow by the one an only Pearl Jam"

"It could be any of those we'll be right back after this video" Vanessa smiles to the camera

Eddie's pov

Stage dive queen huh, this will be something I'm even eager to see, turning from the television