Chapter 2

If Bora knew anything at all, she knew that no matter what happened or what changed in her life, no matter how deeply she spiralled into that dark endless circle of pain, one thing would never change.

Her best friend's love for 7 men who she has no chance of ever meeting, BTS!

Sarang would never stop talking about how perfect and quintessential they are, Bora knew to tolerate Sarang's expansive love.

Expansive why? Because of the amount of the money the young adult spent decorating her room and adorning it with decor revolving around them.

Sarang would often tell her,"They saved me, the least I could do is make them rich."

Bora thought nothing of it, 'Merely an exaggeration' she thought.

That all changed one day, it changed when Bora walked in on Sarang laying on the floor, crimson liquid tearing through her skin and a razor laying a metre away, the sharp blade coated in the same crimson liquid that adorned Sarang's pale arm.

Bora's legs gave up on her, she fell on the floor with a thud, she barely registered the pain of the fall.

Sarang's eyes had widened in shock, she got up from the beige tiles and ran to her bed. Bora remained in shock.

The image imprinted itself in her mind, she could only hope that one day it would be gone.

When Sarang came back, she had her ear phones plugged in and the sound was at the highest volume. Bora could hear Jin's angelic voice singing emotionally,"You've shown me I have reasons I should love myself~"

Sarang ignored Bora and continued cleaning up the bloody mess she had caused.

Everytime Bora thought back to that truamitising event in her life, her hate for idols lessened just a tiny bit.

To think that Sarang's first resort were idols.

'I suppose, artists?' Bora thought.

•••

Kim Woojin was still not over the seemingly crazy stranger he had somewhat met yesterday.

Rant to a random stranger on the internet, Woojin could never.

Well, he thought he could never but after seeing how the mysterious Bora did it and how she had poured her heart out without hiding anything, he was tempted to do so too.

Then he stopped himself, he couldn't. He was still in the heat if the flames, he was still fighting that pain everyday.

He could talk to Bora but wouldn't he make her feel burdened or in pain.

His painful thoughts just added salt to his wounds, left with no choice, Woojin went to rant.

Prissy Pants : Good Afternoon

Bora : Good Afternoon dear diary 😇

Prissy Pants : Can I rant?

Bora : Go ahead

Prissy Pants : My life was going along almost perfectly, I met some of the best people in my life, I met an amazing family.
I was happy but it was too good to be true.
Those amazing people turned on me after someone falsely accused me, they broke me.
My family, I still love them all, I want to be with them beyond the world of screens.
Im lost and there is not a single light to be found, all I can do is yearn for someone to save me.