Chapter 9

Bora: It's our 4 month anniversary 👰🏻‍♀️

Prissy Pants: For what?

Did I forget something serious?

If so, then forgiveee me?!

*forgive

Bora: Stop stressing bruv

It's not even that important 

It's just been 4 months since we met, don't even bother asking how I remember 

Hey

Yo

Where do you go

Heaven, lol 🥲✋

Aight, Imma just walk away then 🚶‍♀️

¥___________________________¥

"You don't understand, Woo!" Loud, hollow thuds echoed in the room, the sound of fists banging against the table,"Its what's the best for you."

"I don't want to talk about it." Woojin protested against his labels decision,"I-It's scary."

Woojin shuddered at the thought of having to talk about his experience with the hate and the whole situation,"Finger Killer is already out, that should be enough."

Woojin felt a slight tightening in his nose, his eyes started stinging; the signs of tears. He hadn't been able to do anything ever since the scandal, he'd been watched as if he was a lion in the zoo, everyone gawked at him, there eyes wide open as if they were actually at the zoo.

He had almost snapped at the poor, unsuspecting staff. His temper had been getting the best of him for the last few days.

"Woo, it will only be for a short while. It won't be more than ten minutes." His manager pleaded, trying to convince the unbudging Woojin,"Look, its either you talk about it or you stay in lock until the whole mess is over. Lock means no releasing music, no WooAlog, no more fan communication and most importantly, no girls that aren't family."

"B-b-but-"Woojin started, hoping to convince his manager to convince the label.

"The decision is final, I'm sorry." His manager looked at him, his eyes shadowed with bounds of guilt. Woojin was too mad to notice the regret, the shame and the sadness that resided within his managers eyes. Woojin was blinded by his anger.

"I hate this. I really hate this. Why me? What did I do to deserve this? I didn't even hurt anyone?" Woojin nestled his face into his hands, his elbow resting upon the metal table. His manager gave him a pitying glance, he walked close to Woojin and slowly, as if he was scared of Woojin's reaction, began rubbing small circles on his back, hoping to offer him some comfort as it was the only thing that he could in that situation.

"I'm really sorry." His manager repeated again.

Woojin stood up and walked away, his movements were fast. His manager didn't have enough time to fall out after him before Woojin disappeared from sight. Woojin's manager let out a sign, he ran his hands through his hair and sat down on defeat, the poor boy had been through so much, yet, he knew that it was important that Woojin learns to confront the past.

¥_________________________¥

Me: Sorry, I got distracted.

Don't Check The Messages: Mmm, u sure u weren't ignoring me, u sure u ain't tired of me yet...?

See, there u go again

Gone

Anyways: story time

My boyfriend and I went out for a little dinner date at some American Resturant, we sat down and started ordering food right. That guy, that pig, that 2 faced little *beep* ordered a Salad for me, then I was like,Nah, I want the food that i came for and he was like, girls gotta stay thin

Then I broke up with him

Wooo ✨✨

I'm single and on the market again, wanna date me?????

Okay, you're my boyfriend now

Deal with it

When u come back online, we'll plan out first date

Why is it that u always disappear???

And today's an important day 🚶‍♀️

Ugh, I'm just gonna go sleep

🥲✋

••••••••••••

Thank you for reading!

Vote
Comment
Share/ Tag

•Xx

{ I was supposed to put out a whole ass long chapter but it just didn't fit the vibe I wanted. You'll understand it when you read the next chapter, on Thursday}

{Shoot, I thought I published the chapter, I'm so sorry, forgive me}

Tiny waist, perfect bottom 🚶‍♀️🙃