Chapter 6

Skipping school with the biggest player

  You can listen to the music if you want to:)

Y/N POV:

Mattia
"Well princessa we gotta stop meeting like this"
He said with the biggest smirker on his face.

I didn't even look up at him, I just looked at the floor while crying in silence.

He took his hand and placed it on my cheek, he could feel my tears running down my cheek. He lifted up my face while saying: " Pretty princessa who hurted you?" I could hear his voice getting heavier and angrier while saying that.

I didn't want him to see my face because I know he would go crazy. So I didn't say anything. Before he could se my face I slapped away his hand.

He got angrier and said " LET me See you"
Now he was way harsher and placed his hand on my cheek. And pulled it up fast and hard.

I just started crying more because he placed his hand on one of my bruises.

My eyes were glued on the floor. But I could feel how he just looked at me surprised by my bruises.

Mattia
" Princessa you need to tell me who did this, NOW"

That's when I looked up at him. My eyes were blurry and really red.

Y/N
" ehhh-   I id idk who did t- this"
I said while stuttering because I was crying really hard.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me then hugged me really tight.

My face was buried in his chest. And his hands were on my waist. I was just crying and crying.

I could stay like this forever, he gave the best hugs. After like 10 minutes he pulled away and looked at me with worried eyes.

Mattia
" hey y/n let's skip school, and come home with me right now, we can watch a move and eat"

I didn't say anything I just nodded.

         Skip to when we got to Mattias house

We got out of the car.
Mattia open the door and we went in his house.
I had stopped crying at this point.

Mattia
"Y/N you can go downstairs to the basement, my room is the basement hehe. I'm just gonna get little chips and chocolate"

Y/N
" ohh okey"

I walked to the basement and looked around. WOW his room is big asf. I just looked around and then sat on the bed and thought to myself.

Y/N WTF ARE U DOING. BITCH YOU ARE AT THE SCHOOLS BIGGEST PLAYER HOUSE. HE HAS MAYBE FUCKED AROUND 1000000 GIRLS ON THIS BED

My thoughts were interrupted by mattia.

Mattia
"Whuuut you thinking about"

Y/N
" about how many girls you've fucked on this bed"
Wait did I really just say that out loud😭

Mattia
" you funny yk that" he said with a smirk.

He sat down close to me. At this point I could feel his breath. He took the chips and chocolate on the bed. 

Mattia
"Sooo princessa what move do u want to watch"

I smile to myself of the nickname he gave me. And wow it just gave my chills down my body.

Y/N
"Let's watch( idk bitch you can pick whatever you want)

Mattia put the move on and we watch it. Around 30 minutes later, could I feel how my eyes got heavier.
So I just placed my head at his shoulder, and blacked out.

Mattias POV:
I could feel how Y/N got tired. And then she placed her head at my shoulder and fall asleep.

And I just thought to myself.
Who
Who
And who
Who would want to hurt her. My beautiful full princessa. I swear I'm going to find the person who did this to her. I think- I think i like her.

Euw no NO I can't like her I'm the school biggest player. I will just break her more...

I looked over at her and just saw how peace full she slept.

Wow

I decided to take out my phone and take a picture, and post it on my spam:

(Let's say we couldn't see your bruises on the picture)

CAPTION: Whoismattia:Wow she cute :)

User10282619: who tf is that ugly bitch
Whoismattia replied: get tf of my spam now:) or I kick you out BYE 😘

Olaf2.0: wait- is that y/n?
Whoismattia replied: do you know her?

User8387292: wow she is really pretty
Whoismattia liked the comment

Mattiabbyy: nah I don't like her
Mattiawifey replied: SAME LOL
Gayformattia replied: stfu both of you you're just mad that he doesn't want you guys.

After I posted that I replied to comments that were mean or just irrelevant like she is so fuckning pretty how can you not see it.

I turned off the move and put her on my chest and started to cuddle with her while I drifted to sleep.

HIIII GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER😘.
comment if you guys think I should stop or not with this storyyyy. But hope you like it byeeee