Chapter 17

You can listen to the song if you want to:)

Y/N POV
It was time for partying and I was about to walk in Alejandros house looking like a snack.;)

The outfit, the makeup,nails and the hair

Larray opened the door and we walked in. The smell of alcohol and smoke hit me. I know I used to smoke, but, but the alcohol just remanded me of my dad.

Larray walked away and started to dance, while I made my way to the kitchen.

All the boys were in the kitchen!

Alejandro
"HEYY Y/N I didn't know you were coming" he said while smirking a little.

Y/n
"I didn't have nothing to do, so I decided to come if it's ok?"

Alejandro
"OF COURSE ITS OK"

I could hear,smell and see how drunk he was. He started to walk away with the other boys to find "girls " to hit up.

It was only me an Mattia, because he decided to sit here. I didn't know why tho.

I looked up at him and his eyes were glued on to my body. He traveled his eyes up and down my body. Memorizing every inch of my body. He was drooling, no but like fr he was drooling.

I giggled a little to myself

Mattia
"What are you giggling at princessa?"

He said with a confused face.

I walked to him and placed my hands around his neck, to make him nervous. And I said " because your eyes are glued to my body"

He just stood there first in shook. Then he started to trail his hands around my waist.

He had the biggest smirk on his face.

Mattia
"If I could right now i would of ripped the dress off you and make you scream my name princessa"
He said with lust in his eyes.his eyes were burning from lust.

Y/N
"Don't you have a girlfriend?"
I said with a little sad tone.

He looked at me right in my eyes

Mattia
"We broke up"

I didn't know why, but I felt a little wild tonight. So I stood up on my tippy toes and said in his ears.

Y/n
"Good, because now I can rip of that sexy clothes of yours"

He looked at me and grabbed my assss very harsh.

Mattia
"Kiss me"

Y/N
"What?"
I said a little scared

Mattia
"Kiss me"
He looked at me with his brown eyes.

Y/n
"Make me" I said while smirking a little.

He placed his Hand on my throat, a little hard but still soft. And whispered in my ear.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name"
"I'm gonna make you beg for my d!ck"
"I'm gonna make you cry of pleasure"

Before he could say anything more Alejandro screamed "TRUTH OR DARE, WHO IS ON?"

Kairi and Robert looked at me and screamed" EYYY Y/N YOU ON?"

Heyyy guys thanks for reason and support me I don't know if people like this, but I'm trying my best lmao.

Hope you have a great day byeee loves❤️