Chapter 8

You can listen to the song if you want to:)

Y/N pov:

Y/N
"Hello, who is it?"

Mattia
"It's me princessa, open your front door, NOW"

Y/N
"Mattia no plz don't-"

I heard how the my front door broke open. FUCK FUCK FUCK. HE CANT SHE ME LIKE THIS IM COVERED WITH BLOOD AND BRUISES, AND MY SCARES.

I locked my bathroom door and hided there.

I could hear his foot steps get closer and closer....

Mattia
"Princessa why is it a big blood stain on your floor"

Fuckkkk. Y/N why didn't you clean it up fuck, think of something fast.

Y/N
"Ehh i had my period"

Mattia
"You think I'm gonna believe that, HAH no. So what is it"

I just looked at myself and then opened the door.

He just stood there in shook. And let me say we stood like that about a 10 good amount of minutes.

Mattia
" y/n WTF WHO THE FUCK BEAT YOU UP, YOU ARE GONNA ANSWER ME THE TRUTH"

I could see how mad he got, how mad he was that someone made me look like this.

Y/n
"MATTIA GET DEFUQ OUT NOW BEFORE I CALL THE FUCKNING POLICE"

I didn't want to say to him what happened, I couldn't.
no one can know this. NO ONE.

Mattia just stood there in silence

I got up and pushed him out of my house, before slamming my door and locking it.

My "dad" was probably at a club drinking so I gotta clean the house before he comes home and get angry.

I cleaned the whole ass house before going up and taking a bath.

My whole body was sore,red,had bruises and scares...

While taking a bath I looked at my phone. 50 missed calls from:" mattia" 70 messages from " mattia"

I didn't want to answer him, so I just left him on read.

I got up from my bathtub and dried me up, and put on a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts.

This was the outfit.
And you body looked like that, you WERE CURVY AF.

after I put my clothes on, I just went to my bed and cried in pain.
Because my body was soooo sore and red, and you could see all my scars with that outfit on.

I cried for a very loooooong time. And I just feel asleep while crying.

I woke up to banging on my door. OHH FUCK, my head hurts like a bitch.

I just walked downstairs....

And opened the door

It was a police officer..
But he couldn't see my bruises because I had a blanket on me.

Police officer
"Hey, Y/N right, you dad was in a car accident last night and he is in the hospital right now."

My mine YASSA BITCH I HOPE
HE DIES.

Y/N
"Ohhh no ( starts fake crying) I hope he makes it"

Police officer
"just so yk you can start visit him tomorrow, we just wanted to inform you this, bye have a good day"

Y/N
(Crying) " byee"

I CLOSED THE DOOR AND STARTED TO SCREAM IN HAPPINESS

"YESSAS BITCHHHH HOPE THAT MF DIEDSSS"

Ok but I could care lesss. I just walked back to my room and laid on my bed.

But then I heard banging on my door again like WTF.

This time I didn't care and just walked downstairs without the blanket...

I opened the door and

"Hey princessa I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and my frie-"

HEHYYY! I hope you like this chapter.

600 words