Chapter 15

Listen to the song if you want to:)
Y/n POV
"Wait- but who lives here"

Mattia
" it's my house princessa"

I didn't say anything, he got out of the car and opened my door

Y/n
"Wow what a gentleman *giggles*"
Mattia
"Well yk what they say"

Y/n
"No?"

Mattia
"Ehh eh me n-nether" he said while bursting out in laughter.

We got in his house and wow it was big. His parents weren't home so ig that was
good?

Mattia
"Yk you can stay the night of you want to"
He said while he leads me to his room

Y/n
"Yeh ik"

We got in his room and I jumped on his bed, my clothes were uncomfortable so I asked him " can I borrow a big shirt"

Mattia
"Ya of course, look in my drawer you can change in my bathroom.

Y/N
"Okey thanks:)" I said with a big smile while a blushed a little

I got a big black shirt and changed in his bathroom.

I didn't have a bra on hehe

The shirt was big on me, like a big dress.

After a put the shirt on i started to check me out.

I looked so ugly my body, it disguise me. The bruises,cuts my whole body just disgusted me.

Why did I look like this

Mattias POV
Y/n was taking very long, so I decided to go and see what she was doing.

I got up and walked to my bathroom, the door was wide open and I could see how she checked herself out.
WoW she was really beautiful, ik I have seen her before naked but now. She just looked so good in my clothes, but it looked like she didn't think the same.

She looked kinda sad. And then I heard how she started to mumble "I hate my body"
"I look so fat and ugly. No one would want me"
I didn't want to hear her no more. So I got in the bathroom and hugged her.

The hug was big,cozy and I loved it. I loved every second of it. I could stand like this 24/7. Her hugs were the best.

HEYYY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE RHIS CHAPTER IMMA POST MORE TOMORROW I THINK BYEEE LOVES❤️